Thread: Question about stars

Question about stars

Sorry for the question that maybe quite stupid
    I don't understand how players get 7-8-9 stars.

I'm in 2nd level and I always see just 3-5 stars player in the market.
    1 star needs 75 skills. If you have a good player he can get 1 star in 1 season but at the end he will loose this star.
    So how do they grow?

I can just suppose that if I play against a 1st level manager, he will se my 4stars players as a 5 stars player but in this case a level 11 how will see my players? -6 stars?

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    Sorry for the question that maybe quite stupid
    I don't understand how players get 7-8-9 stars.

I'm in 2nd level and I always see just 3-5 stars player in the market.
    1 star needs 75 skills. If you have a good player he can get 1 star in 1 season but at the end he will loose this star.
    So how do they grow?

I can just suppose that if I play against a 1st level manager, he will se my 4stars players as a 5 stars player but in this case a level 11 how will see my players? -6 stars?
    A L11 manager will see your team as 1*, likewise you see a L11 manager as having 9* Legends, but thats relative to your manager Level.

You can possibly obtain 7*/8*/9* players, for 7* you can buy a 6* scout player for 50T thats close to obtaining 7* and in a few days of training and matches he will get to 7*, to get 8*/9* players you will need to use either the personal trainer or use the power training method with green boosters, power training is more effective in token spending than personal trainer but it does take time to power train players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you JF ;-)

Ok for the good players, I'm not addicted to the power training because of too injuries but is clear how it works.

Regarding the stars, if I understand correctly:
    - "normal" players are rated 3-5 stars in each level
    - when a fight against a 4 level for a 5* player, he see the player as a 3*
    - if I have a cup match against 1st level, he will see all my players with a further star

Am I right?