Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Please help

Rookie

Please help

Hello,

I have a problem with my team.
    I am at lvl 8 now,in every season i won at least a cup from 3 cups (Cup,Champions League and Championship).

Now at level 8 i cannot win a match,i changed almost the entire team from last season,i give them time to accomodate players betwen them,also i use training every day.

My tactic is 4-3-3 [ DL-DC-DC-DR ===> ML-MC-MR ===> ST-ST-ST ],this is for an offensive tactic,and for a litle defensive i play 4-1-3-2,almost the same but i use in place of strike an DMC.

Now,my problem.

I cant win matches,i play with opponents weaker then me.
    My strikers dont score,i dont know why,they are 58-58-59 quallity (maximum is 60 for this lvl at Auction).

I attached some photos here and i will explain them :

1. My last match,the opponent is weaker then me but he play home,he has posesion 55-45.

2. My last results,i win only in Amicals,with opponents lvl 1-2-3.

3. & 4. My match with Savvas FC,i loose and he is weaker then me,also i playd home and i was suported.

5 - 6 - 7 - 8 photos

A match wich i playd home with suporters,i had 15% ball possesion,the photos show that.
    In photos also seen the quality and what a big diference betwen me and him.
    Posesion 59-41

That is,also i play defensive and my team take 2-3 goals on every match.

Why ?Advices ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help-1.jpg   Please help-2.jpg   Please help-3.jpg   Please help-4.jpg   Please help-5.jpg  

Please help-6.jpg   Please help-7.jpg   Please help-8.jpg  

Rookie
    Nobody can help me with this ?

Banned
    Bro, only you can help your self...LoL...

And I wonder why always at Level 7 or 8 these type of problems creep in...LoL...

And if you want any help then post screen shots of your Tactics and Team...We cannot do anything by looking at the fixtures and defeat......

Banned
    Man have spent so much of time in creating this thread and no one is replying to you...Shame......

Rookie
    Ok bro,i will return with edit in 2 minutes to see me tactic.

Rookie
    I attached photos from my last match,also my tactic.
    I played away and my sistem was 5-3-2,and mentality defensive.
    Everything good,i score first goeal then the opponent take red card,after that he score 2 goals and beat me.
    After half time i changed the sistem at 4-3-3 and mentality normally then at almost finish i changed at offensive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help-1.jpg   Please help-2.jpg   Please help-3.jpg   Please help-4.jpg   Please help-5.jpg  

Banned
    OK...I am giving you Orders for Defensive and Attacking Style try them then post the results......But don't blame me for any bad results......

Defensive Style : Play it only when the opposition is of higher quality than you...Try playing 5 players in Defense and Defensive Mid-Field...

Team Mentality : Hard Defensive...
    Focus Passing : According to your formation...
    Pressing Style : Own Half...
    Tackling Style : Hard...
    Passing Style : Long...
    Marking Style : Man - On - Man...
    Force Counter Attack : Yes...
    Play Offside Trap : No...

Attacking Style : Play it when your team is of Lower or Similar quality...

Team Mentality : Attacking...
    Focus Passing : According to your formation...
    Pressing Style : Whole Pitch...
    Tackling Style : Hard...
    Passing Style : Mixed...
    Marking Style : Zonal...
    Force Counter Attack : No...
    Play Offside Trap : Yes...

Apart from these basic things, focus on some more aspects of the game...

1) If any player name has not appeared in the commentary after 45 minutes then substitute him ( especially attackers )...
    2) If you are winning the game then don't try to make substitutions...
    3) Carefully observer the simulation and if your team is creating more chances then the opponent, have more shot than your opponent then it super fine otherwise try to alter formation, tactic or substitute some player in order to get the simulation in your favor......

Thanks......

Banned
    * While playing Defensive put RED arrow on your Striker or on your Goal Scoring option...And while playing Attacking if you do not want to play Off side trap then put Blue arrows on your DC...

* Also avoid playing Off side if the opponent has Attacking Mid Fielders...

* Try to play a DMC if the opponent has an Attacking Mid Fielder...Because if these Attacking Mid Fielders are left unmarked then on their day they can easily score 1, 2 goals from long range easily or by dribbling past the defenders...

* If a opponent has a strong defense then try playing Attacking Mid Fielders since they can penetrate strong defense from long ranges...

Banned
    On one side you are playing defensive and on the other side you have Red arrows on almost every one...You have to compliment arrows according to your formation......

Rookie
    Thanks man,but still some things.

Everyone from my league is weaker then me.
    I tried to play offensive with sistem 4-3-3 first matches,only loose.

Then i tryed to play defensive,formation 4-1-3-2 and 5-3-2 but still no results.

The only thing i dont play with Tackling style on hard because i got yelow cards every match...,i play normally not easy tackling stile.

And the rest are the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast