• 1 Post By Nikose

Thread: Games to laugh about!

Pro

Games to laugh about!

Lol, no comments!!

Games to laugh about!-screenshot_3.jpg

Games to laugh about!-screenshot_4.jpg
    Very fair game indeed!!
    Its about 10 seasons now that i finish at second or third position at championship. Allways weaker teams take the 1rst place! The idea is simple.. my players perform for 7,8,9 all games exept 2 or 3 games with specific teams that performs for 5. I lose these games of course. Thats it. The other two (WEAKER) teams that i lost finish at 1rst and second position.
    That happen's all the time. Different teams same story, every season.
    At the second foto my opponent plays with 10 players from the 14' !!

(Fotos from two different accounts)

This one lost on penalties!! Yes!! its true!

Games to laugh about!-screenshot_7.jpg
    Last edited by Nikose; 10-30-2014 at 07:28 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Rookie
    Unfair,i know,they try to make us buy tokens.

I am angry to see we cannot find a fair game with no money to play simple.
    Ok i understand someone can buy tokens but if i am a good manager and i dont need ot buy tokens (only what i win every day and from free win tokens) i cannot play,why ?

Because the game want to buy tokens,without paying is not posible to play,only if you are satisfied with 7-8-9-10-11 place in league.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardStefan View Post
    Unfair,i know,they try to make us buy tokens.

I am angry to see we cannot find a fair game with no money to play simple.
    Ok i understand someone can buy tokens but if i am a good manager and i dont need ot buy tokens (only what i win every day and from free win tokens) i cannot play,why ?

Because the game want to buy tokens,without paying is not posible to play,only if you are satisfied with 7-8-9-10-11 place in league.
    But even if you buy or farm tokens, it's not sure if you will win most of the matches, above are proofs of that