Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: selling players

selling players

have been trying to sell 5 players for a fortnight but no joy anyone got any tips

Which level are you, what are their quallity?
    Usually selling problems are present level 1 (when you sell 3* players) or on very high levels (dule low number of active managers)

level 22 2 at 3 star and 3 at 5 star

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The three stars might be easier to sell. The guys at 5, only your level and above will see, and they might not look like an upgrade at this point in the season. Especially if they are single role and that single role is MC. Also if they have bad ratings they will be hard to sell.. and at your level there is less managers overall, and those are savvy buyers. The guys I can't move almost always sell on day 1 since then their ratings can't be seen... and everyone is looking at that time, cause right now most have their team built and are only doing emergency purchases to cover injury, though bargain hunters wishing to avoid bid wars are shopping now, too. Make sure to put them up for sale at every time of day possible - the busiest time on your server might be when you are asleep. Sometimes if they are very old you might have to consider sacking them.

Keep trying, and good luck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    In last 3 seasons, the 5* auction market of my level 15 team have been very inactive, especially in mid to end of season. Since mid season, I repeatedly attempt to sell some low 5* players but never success. I'm also quite easy to get a 5* players in market with 1 or 2 tokens. I feel that there are many Nordeus generated new players in different ages, because I hardly find a 5* player in market with statistics.

I viewed some auctions. The 3* & 4* markets are looked normal. It's strange. There is no reason Nordeus follow my level change and generate 5* players to market according to my level.
    t11_fan likes this.