Thread: How do I redeem a code?

How do I redeem a code?

Howdy doodey people
    I have just completed a survey with Top Eleven and was rewarded with 20 tokens but they gave me a code to redeem them and I don't know how/where to do this. It wasn't a survey in the win tokens section but one that popped up on my screen when I logged on. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

I tried the redeem code on tokens but it never worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Famous
    Yep, I did the same and couldn't find anywhere that the 'redeem' code would work.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    GO to Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager and you will see the REDEEEM tab, there you would have to add the code but the codes might not be available anymore. Good luck!

For exemple TREASURE5000 was the redeem code at the last TopEleven contest but the code was available only for the first 5k users, is not working anymore.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

did anyone actually get the 20 tokens? as i also did the survey? would be nice getting the tokens, also why couldn't they just add them like when you watch an advert?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeHaviland View Post
    did anyone actually get the 20 tokens? as i also did the survey? would be nice getting the tokens, also why couldn't they just add them like when you watch an advert?
    I got the 20 tokens yesterday.

There were a couple of trick questions in the survey to catch out anyone just randomly clicking through, it's possible they didn't pay out to anyone who got those wrong?