Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: How much should I set a ticket price?

To be honest, club finance is the most pointless feature in the game as you need tokens to buy players anyway, and any money you make is usually enough to keep up with stadium works.

I Always set prices to fill the stadium rather than make money as there is far more advantage having a full stadium than a couple hundred k in the bank.

I'm L15, 1.74m fanbase, tickets prices are currently £43 and rising each game as attendance is at the maximum 204k. My money is at 372m and will just keep rising as i refuse to buy tokens to enable me to spend it.

So guys, only make enough money to keep you ticking over for your building projects unless you are prepared to skip mortgage payments to buy tokens. Seasons are quick and its much better to spend another season in the same division hammering the training to improve the players you have.

I usually get my players to 5 star, go up, get hammered cos players are 4 stars, the following season most of them are 5's again and i get promoted again. I've never spent more than one season in the same division, i rarely even change tactics as this game is not about skill, (Not changed tactics yet this season and won 7 out of 7 so far. i only log in to train and check results).
    In higher levels, with a top youth facility, you will get 2-3, 4 or 5-star youngsters per season. You will also get 1,2 or 3 star players as they all come in pairs. I sell the crap one (He's 5 stars to teams below you), keep the good one, and sell the worst/oldest player you have in his position.

So...in short...Train your players (its free), save your tokens for the youths, spend your money on Stadium (1 capacity upgrade per season), the youth setup, training ground, car park, and medical as priorities and most importantly, be a little patient.

Conveyor belt (youths), loadsa money (selling players), dont have to buy tokens (not buying players).
    Job done, Roberts your fathers brother, G'night.
    Belgji and Bonjon like this.

Level 6 -
    fans: 99.794
    stadium: 91.000

Level 4
    fans 26462
    stadium 7000

what should the prices be?

Hello,
    please help. I don't have any fans on my matches.

I am level 7
    I have 142K fans
    My stadium has 31 000

I have set even low prises but no fans are visiting my matches.

What should my ticket prise be?

Quote Originally Posted by JAngelus View Post
    Hello,
    please help. I don't have any fans on my matches.

I am level 7
    I have 142K fans
    My stadium has 31 000

I have set even low prises but no fans are visiting my matches.

What should my ticket prise be?
    7-9$.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm level 21 with a fan base of 4.25m and a stadium capacity of 157,000. How much should I charge for league, CL, cup and friendly matches? For League, CL and Cup, my current price is $35 and I always have a full stadium.

I would like to start earning more money, especially through friendlies, so please help!
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    I'm level 21 with a fan base of 4.25m and a stadium capacity of 157,000. How much should I charge for league, CL, cup and friendly matches? For League, CL and Cup, my current price is $35 and I always have a full stadium.

I would like to start earning more money, especially through friendlies, so please help!
    If your stadium is full, keep raising the price by a dollar each match until your stadium is no longer full. Return to the highest price point which still allows for a full stadium.

If you are prepared to sacrifice a little possession to get maximum cash, you'll likely need either a calculator or a close look at the finance section after each home match. Raise the price even after the sellouts stop until you have reached the maximum revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post

I'm level 20 and at the moment i've got prices at 40/42/49/10 L/CL/C/F, generally fill my stadium of 183,000, the higher you are in the league the more likely you will fill the stadium, if you are 5th or lower i've seen attendance go down a few thousand(5-10k), depending on how well i'm doing I can up the ticket prices twice a season
    Let's Rock likes this.

Addicted
    When I play friendlies, I aim to have 4% possession bonus. When I did the calculations a few seasons ago, I made more money with a higher ticket price and lower possession bonus than I did at a 5% possession bonus and a lower ticket price.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Dreamer
    I'm currently a level 16 manager and here are my stats ;

Fans - 2.6 million

Stadium cap - 260,000

I set my tickets prices at $26 for all 3 competitions and I always have a full stadium. It's $6 for friendlies and it's always full too.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast