Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Illegal formations

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    You have dr,dl and dml and dmc as defernders...Try with no defenders and dmcs...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You have dr,dl and dml and dmc as defernders...Try with no defenders and dmcs...
    There is no ST, too! Wait.... today I played like this...Illegal formations-t11.jpg

Rookie
    Here today i played like this!!! Does someone know when the illegals will be back???Illegal formations-t11.jpg
    t11_fan likes this.

Here today i played like this!!! Does someone know when the illegals will be back???Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	32550
    You have better team than his...And you played extreme offensive...Your biggest luck...

Illegal formation rules are broken. They have been for a while now.
    t11_fan likes this.

Rookie
    Yes I know, but does someone know how long? And why? The Problem is i want to stay in this league and I can´t loose

Yes I know, but does someone know how long? And why? The Problem is i want to stay in this league and I can´t loose
    Well in the thread others seem to be questioning it so I had to say.

No idea. Nordeus won't say. (I'd guess that the fix for the broken 3W might have 'fixed' everything >.< but who knows.)

OOP penalties still work so if its tanking you want then thats the route to low possession and just make sure your Orders are contrary to your formation and allows your opponent's to exploit it.

Here today i played like this!!! Does someone know when the illegals will be back???Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	32550
    What are the reasons you guys are using 'illegal formations'? Is it just to test the game mechanic out?

Plus could an opposition manager simply counter that formation by changing strategy to long ball?

Illegal teams are useless to me,by now.

When your team wins only 8-0 and your weaker league opponents win 15-0 against them,and you risk to loose your league only by scores,it's better playing with all "legal" formations,so that the league is competitive for everybody

is fkd up .. u put all players in one side !! u still win .. i played no one at other side, still win !! all in mid and attack in flanks with no STs even, still win .. no defenders .. still win ...
    i tested it bcz i lost facing a team who piled his attack in mid with no wingers in his team .. so tried all illegal formations .. nothing is working atm.. according to some it is happping only on some servers
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast