Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Rapyer
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: PT vs Personal Trainer

Apprentice

PT vs Personal Trainer

Some of you guys advised PT (with purchase of rests) as a more efficient and economical way of improving your player.
    Whereas Personal Trainer needs lots of Tokens.

But on the other hand there are some players who DO NOT respond to training. Then you will be loading him with "rest" all the time. So which is better?

Any advise?

Btw I am on this line of thought cos I am sick with Scouts, ****ty choice available and the one that I bought gave me 5-5-5-5 performance.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    If player makes progress ~1 skill point per 2 green tokens it is better to use power training. If he progresses slow use PT. Also players who want fast advance, use PT. Power training takes TIME. PT is almost instant. TIME is biggest tradeoff.

Fast advance in less time requires PT.

Advance in 1-3 days require, days. Both require tokens, so tokens are out of equation.

Also if you get more expensive player, it is good chance that he will make 1 SP per 1,5 green token with power T. So only question is can you wait several days.

Next but also important calculation is injury. Every training is chance for player to injury and be off pitch for days. PT does not have that option. Injury requires tokens +50 if u train more than 2 players at same time. PT does not require that much RED tokens. That is also important for calculation. Heavy training makes more injuries, more red tokens, total training is more expensive.

Power Training is much more cost effective for the use of your tokens by investing in many green packs (and some red packs to cover training injuries) in most circumstances than the Personal Trainer.

For every 500 green boosters used in Training you will need about 50 red boosters.

Plus... I wouldn't use PT as an abbreviation because PT can stand for both Power Training and Personal Trainer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    do you people deal drugs to spend so much on this game?
    July Fourth and Pojacanje like this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    do you people deal drugs to spend so much on this game?
    No. It's because were bored and have nothing better to do and we like to win trophies every season.
    Pojacanje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*