Thread: what i need to do with this?

Apprentice

what i need to do with this?

i have very nice strikers and mc so i wanna play with 4(dl-dc-dc-dr)3(mc-mc-mc)3(st-st-st) in next seasson because i hear this formation is very attackin and thats what i want , to score more and more goals but i dont wanna change this formation till the end of seasson so can u help me with arrows and tactis , which formations are dangerous to me, etc..

Hallo, Best Formation you can put for play is...DL DC DR - DMC DMC(Bllue) - MC MC(Red) - AMC -ST ST ...This for you need very strong Def.
    also...DC DC DC - DMC - ML MC MC MR - ST ST
    playing Level 19 ....16 x Champ .....10 x CL never was buy Token...GL2U

@Nils there is no best formation and you aren't only one who has a lot of trophys.
    @Besss I would suggest normal mentality, mixed passing through middle, zonal marking, blue arrows on 2 ST and on one MC.
    You don't need to add red arrows because 43n3 is attacking formation by default. Adding red arrows will expose your defence too much and make your team vulnerable on counter attacks + your ST can run in offside too much. You won't see that in statistics because there aren't offside stats. You can notice it as low number of attacks and shoots. Be careful against strong wings formations and against teams who play defending with offside trap. I'm playing with 1ST formations and without or only few arrows; at this time i'm leader in league and waiting for 2nd CL leg after 3-0 win. I'd suggest to use red arrows only when your team is down with result and you have to score asap.

The best formation doesn't exist!

If you win with a formation 4-5 in row, that's your formation.. my oppinion...