Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Marco De Bortolis
  • 3 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Season of troll results

Rookie

Season of troll results

we know, this game is mostly random, where the ability is just the 5% of the game and 95% casuality.
    But today I got 2 fantastic matches that is difficult to beat :-)
    I've 2 team, one is running for the title, the other is tanking but I still at place 6 or 7... in any case not yet in the safe-position.

First team, important match vs an average team. After 30 mins my opponet (non present, vs +15% on my side) got an injury and 1 min after a red card and he remains with just 1 defender. Final results? 1:1. At least this single defender got a 9 and the MOM price :-)

Second team, vs the 2nd in the league, both present (me just to do a substitution in order to gain the green pack). My team was all messed up and with a ultra illegal formation. After 10 mins, 0:2 for my opponent... then... corner.. goal... penality... goal... penality.. goal. I won 3:2!!! totally crazy
    Gat Manar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    we know, this game is mostly random, where the ability is just the 5% of the game and 95% casuality.
    But today I got 2 fantastic matches that is difficult to beat :-)
    I've 2 team, one is running for the title, the other is tanking but I still at place 6 or 7... in any case not yet in the safe-position.

First team, important match vs an average team. After 30 mins my opponet (non present, vs +15% on my side) got an injury and 1 min after a red card and he remains with just 1 defender. Final results? 1:1. At least this single defender got a 9 and the MOM price :-)

Second team, vs the 2nd in the league, both present (me just to do a substitution in order to gain the green pack). My team was all messed up and with a ultra illegal formation. After 10 mins, 0:2 for my opponent... then... corner.. goal... penality... goal... penality.. goal. I won 3:2!!! totally crazy
    Lol...I played once 4 ml,mr,mc,mc and 4 amc,amc,aml,amr and 2 st,and i won 2-1...Incredible troll result...
    t11_fan, cookizzz and dave1311 like this.