Thread: Too short to be ready...

Too short to be ready...

Hi guys!

I have a cup match (top 16) at 21:45, and i play vs the 2nd of the league at 22h33... I already had some short time between 2 matches, but never with 2 importants games at the same time.

1/I though about changing time for the league match (because it's impossible to change time for cup matches...) or using my backup players for the cup match, but my cup opponent is better than the league one...

2/ I want to use my first team vs my league opponent, because i just can't lose this match (got 25pts he got 24)

I'm not a token buyer, so i can't heal all the team before the second match.

So, what would you do here?

Thanks, have a nice day! (and sorry for my english)
    Last edited by FC Barcelona; 02-21-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Apprentice
    depends on what is important to you. are you overmatched against your cup opponent? if yes, then it is more prudent to send your second team to play cup match. sacrifice cup competition in favor of league. if you think you can beat your cup opponent over 2 matches, then send your first team. there are still more than half matches to be played in the league. if you are on top, maybe you can drop a few points if you are confident you can rally towards the later part of the season. you don't need to be a token buyer. just save up your rest packs for occasions such as this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have enough time more then half hour, how much do you need ?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You have enough time more then half hour, how much do you need ?
    If i use my first team, they'll be too tired to be really effective against my league opponent, that's what i meant

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    depends on what is important to you. are you overmatched against your cup opponent? if yes, then it is more prudent to send your second team to play cup match. sacrifice cup competition in favor of league. if you think you can beat your cup opponent over 2 matches, then send your first team. there are still more than half matches to be played in the league. if you are on top, maybe you can drop a few points if you are confident you can rally towards the later part of the season. you don't need to be a token buyer. just save up your rest packs for occasions such as this.
    Yes, i think i'll do that i'll use my backups for my cup match, we'll see

Thank you both of you for your answers
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    If i use my first team, they'll be too tired to be really effective against my league opponent, that's what i meant

Yes, i think i'll do that i'll use my backups for my cup match, we'll see

Thank you both of you for your answers
    But there is nothing to do, there is no difference between half hour or 2 hours, to have a difference the time between game it should be at least 3 hours.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Most short period between 2 games in my experience : 2143/2204