Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: PROBLEM: Assignement of new skill point not allowed

PROBLEM: Assignement of new skill point not allowed

Hi guys!
    I have a problem: regarding a particular player of my team, he contiunues to get skill point by training and matches, but I'm not allowed to assign them!

A message appears, sayng: it's not possible to assigne skills point while a player is for sale. Wait for the end of the auction ore refuse all offers.

The fact is THERE'S NO AUCTION FOR THAT PLAYER!

And I don't know anything about offers! Is it possible to get offers? And where I could see them?

My level is 17, and I play exclusively by mobile phone.

Thank you all for your attention and for your help!

Rookie
    Same thing happening in my 2nd profile.... for past 3-4 days

Try to log out, and login again... it's possibly a bug of the phone app of T11 you have installed.

Rookie
    Done dat.... no use

Dreamer
    There is a negotiation offer on your player.
    A player is automatically listed in negotiation if he is exactly one skill point away from the next star.

You can't assign sp unless you reject all offers. You should be able to look at the offer by clicking on the hand shaking icon on that player. If you don't like the offer but willing to sell at a different price you may set a price and pm those who made an offer...

If you reject all offers and assign skill points, he will not be listed until his stats is 1sp from the next star again.
    losmilzo and Cat Harrison like this.

2 possible variants.
    1) someone wants to buy your player through the negotiations. (Not available for mobile app)
    2) the difference between the skill points of psycho, attack and defense is too high. (Use autoassign method)
    Last edited by jacks; 11-19-2014 at 11:14 AM.
    losmilzo and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    There is a negotiation offer on your player.
    A player is automatically listed in negotiation if he is exactly one skill point away from the next star.

You can't assign sp unless you reject all offers. You should be able to look at the offer by clicking on the hand shaking icon on that player. If you don't like the offer but willing to sell at a different price you may set a price and pm those who made an offer...

If you reject all offers and assign skill points, he will not be listed until his stats is 1sp from the next star again.
    Thank you for your answer.

Actually my player is one skill point away from getting a new star.

But I cannot see any hand shaking icon. Maybe because I play only by mobile phone? mHow could I solve the problem?

Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    2 possible variants.
    1) someone wants to buy your player through the negotiations. (Not available for mobile app)
    2) the difference between the skill points of psycho, attack and defense is too high. (Use autoassign method)
    Thank you for your answer.

It's not the variant 2, I'm sure, I have already tried with autoassign method, without any success.

It's maybe the variant 1. But, as I play just by phone, I wonder: isn't there an expiring date of these offers. I'm a prisoner of this system?? Will I ever see my player getting a new star?

Thank you so much

Dreamer
    If you can't access your account though a PC, you will have to wait until the offer times up (automatically rejected), which is usually 24 hours.

Hope negotiations will be implemented on the mobile app soon...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    But cant happen for 4-5 days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast