Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: surveys = tokens?????

surveys = tokens?????

Hi guys

I have a problem with the surveys on the Top Eleven Web site. for a few days now I have clicked on a survey and answered a couple of questions only to find I am not getting tokens (have not qualify).

But today I spent 20 minutes of my time filling in a survey only to have this come up after pressing continue

"Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.
    We have more survey opportunities ready for you!"

I would have thought as soon as a survey is started and ended by them (not me) I should get the tokens, I do not have loads of money to buy tokens with cash, but I would have thought a fairer way to get them would be questioner, watch video's and so on.

This is not the case, I love playing the game but it's not fair on those who can't afford to pay for tokens..

Please look into this ASAP.

Brian Hellens
    Dawgfan likes this.

Addicted
    You only get tokens from surveys if you qualify and manage to complete the FULL survey (basically, if you go through the survey and you end up with the 'you didn't qualify' message, you will not get the tokens).

It's frustrating, as I get it quite often when trying to get tokens, but that's just the way it goes.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 03-25-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Typing mistake
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by bri4life View Post
    Hi guys

I have a problem with the surveys on the Top Eleven Web site. for a few days now I have clicked on a survey and answered a couple of questions only to find I am not getting tokens (have not qualify).

But today I spent 20 minutes of my time filling in a survey only to have this come up after pressing continue

"Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

I would have thought as soon as a survey is started and ended by them (not me) I should get the tokens, I do not have loads of money to buy tokens with cash, but I would have thought a fairer way to get them would be questioner, watch video's and so on.

This is not the case, I love playing the game but it's not fair on those who can't afford to pay for tokens..

Brian Hellens
    Surveys are mostly not recommendable because you need to answer one question "wrong" and you didn't get qualified what lets you get tokens. Try it with other offers.

Quote Originally Posted by bri4life View Post
    Hi guys

Brian Hellens
    join the club man..
    in Saturday i spend 2-3 min filling initial info, then another 30 min filling a stupid survey with about 100 QS then suddenly said opps we have enough participants .. WTF? couldn't they say that just at the fkn start?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

they never pay, deal with it
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    they never pay, deal with it
    I share the same opinion
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by odemwingie View Post
    Surveys are mostly not recommendable because you need to answer one question "wrong" and you didn't get qualified what lets you get tokens. Try it with other offers.
    F**k, thats is what happen to me in the freaking surveys. I was halfway through and they told me that i am disqualify. The 2-3 mintues are bull****. I was like 10 to 15 mintues into every survey and then i found myself out.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

I decided that surveys are simply not worth the hassle.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

In the registration to get tokens they said, we will not charge your credit card but they charged my 2$

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I decided that surveys are simply not worth the hassle.
    Just buy them right Rowland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast