Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: I really need help with this one

Exclamation I really need help with this one

This really annoyed me this season. It is about my defenders. Their defensive work is just... perfect. 95% of the passes,dribbling attempts or counterattacks are stopped,they have very high overall and do a great job.
    My problem. Ok yeah...corners. And it is really bad. Today my opponent(who was obviously worse than me ) had 4 corners. None of them were given out by my defenders. 1 of them was caught by the keeper,1 of them was stopped again by the keeper,but with a great reflex and the other 2 were turned into goals. To make matters worse,yesterday a received a goal from a full 2* team from a FK cross . And I played a friendly against a higher level friend (lost 9-0 lool) and all his 5 corners here goals.
    My question- Is their any way of avoiding receiving goals from corners,or anything I can do about it?

I dont think so hun but the best advice I can give is get defenders with arial SA !!!!! it seemed to work for me but may be just a coincidence , who knows ????? wish I could give you a magic formular but can not !!!!! sorry good luck hun

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah as Mo said, Arial defender SA and maybe tall defenders can do the trick
    Mo Avengers likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Aerial defender SA is quite rare because not much managers are willing to spend skill points to train that SA.
    If you are lucky to get one on auction or negotiations, that's great.
    I'd maybe say that this is even tactical/formation question because your team shouldn't let opponent shoot a lot and then to get corners after shooting...
    Ex top eleven player

My defenders are very tall-between 1.88 and 1.94. I don t think this influence it in any way. And it would be very hard to find a good performing Aerial Defender. I wont just put a random Aerial defender since my defenders are doing extremly well.

but often hun when you give away a corner it says the arial skill of ( whatever defender) clears It ?????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Game has some factors you can't controll. I think that good counter formation and tactics can prevent opp to create chances (always look at shooting bar). I didn't have such corner-defending problems although my teams doesn't have aerial defenders.
    Ex top eleven player

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Aerial def. it's a good solution. I always trying to have at least 1 aerial and 1 def.wall on my team and it's very rear to accept a goal from the corner. The height of the player (as kg or right/left foot) are just cosmetics. So useful as the nationality of the player .
    Are you using any DMC ? Maybe this is a solution to prevent come corners .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

skills man skills
    maybe your opponent was have two players one have skill for corner and other have skill for header
    if your defense have no skills so probably he will get goal on you

VIP
    You have short players in your team lol... If you are playing defensive, try man to man defence and see if it works...
    Cat Harrison and Skidz like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast