Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Upgrading Seats?

Rookie

Upgrading Seats?

If I upgrade seats,then go to upgrade my whole stadium to a new one, will I get those seats I added to the total capacity in my new stadium?

nop, that's why upgrade seats sucks
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Just upgrade stadium, No need to waste time with extra seats.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    if you upgrade seats, it makes the stadium upgrade take less time and cost less. I think, when all is said and done, the cost and the time is all the same. But if you upgrade the seats, then the stadium (which will only take 3 days instead of 16), you can take advantage of the extra seats for extra ticket revenue.
    fmldotcom likes this.

they will cost the same and take the same time to complete. but you will get benefit by upgrading seats. i don't understand why upgrading seats sucks..
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    they will cost the same and take the same time to complete. but you will get benefit by upgrading seats. i don't understand why upgrading seats sucks..
    when u upgrade the stadium u'll lose all the seats u did.. just a waste of money.
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Say you want to upgrade u21 but in 3 days you'll get 2 players. If you upgrade your u21 now you won't get your new 2 players in 3 days. If you upgrade stadium then come back you'll interfere with the production as well. If you upgrade the seat and come back in 3 days, you get your new 2 players and don't interfere with any productions. timing is the key
    Joshiko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    when u upgrade the stadium u'll lose all the seats u did.. just a waste of money.
    let's put down some maths, shall we?

both options cost you time and money exactly the same. suppose by upgrading seats you get 2000 new attendance each time and by upgrading stadium you get 8000. now let's suppose your ticket price is $10. now if you upgrade stadium you need 16 days and upgrading seats will be 5, 4, 4, and 3 days

if you have 1 home game per day then your table will go like this

Code:
                day            |   upgrading stadium   |   upgrading seats   |
                0-4            |           $0          |          $0         | 
                5-8            |           $0          |        $20,000      |
                9-12           |           $0          |        $40,000      |
               13-15           |           $0          |        $60,000      |
    total additional income difference in the process : $420,000

not to mention that you can also control your timing on another building exactly like fmldotcom said. this is perfectly a better option for me
    Last edited by Joshiko; 03-03-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshiko View Post
    let's put down some maths, shall we?

both options cost you time and money exactly the same. suppose by upgrading seats you get 2000 new attendance each time and by upgrading stadium you get 8000. now let's suppose your ticket price is $10. now if you upgrade stadium you need 16 days and upgrading seats will be 5, 4, 4, and 3 days

if you have 1 home game per day then your table will go like this

Code:
                day            |   upgrading stadium   |   upgrading seats   |
                0-4            |           $0          |          $0         | 
                5-8            |           $0          |        $20,000      |
                9-12           |           $0          |        $40,000      |
               13-15           |           $0          |        $60,000      |
    total additional income difference in the process : $420,000

not to mention that you can also control your timing on another building exactly like fmldotcom said. this is perfectly a better option for me
    I'm so shocked you're the only one that see the advantages of upgrading seats other than the whole stadium itself. Not only its not the same, it doesn't suck at all. Everything is there for a reason, just like you need the Flood Lights to host finals....etc....nothing is there for no reason, they don't just add the features in to slow your progress of the game because "you need to build it to build other stuff other than that they are useless".

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I'm so shocked you're the only one that see the advantages of upgrading seats other than the whole stadium itself. Not only its not the same, it doesn't suck at all. Everything is there for a reason, just like you need the Flood Lights to host finals....etc....nothing is there for no reason, they don't just add the features in to slow your progress of the game because "you need to build it to build other stuff other than that they are useless".
    fmldotcom I have a question. suppose a new stadium cost me 1M and 16days a large seat upgrade cost 800K and 13days do u mean after the large upgrade it only takes 3days and 200K to build a new stadium?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast