Thread: Gain on hard training for fast trainer

Gain on hard training for fast trainer

How much does a player need to gain with hard training on practice match, cardio and stretching to be recognized as a fast trainer? Not exact numbers, but at average.

Take example stretching, on normal players gain an average of 10%, so on hard its double equals 20%. So when a player trained on hard gains 30-35% on stretching, does it makes him a fast trainer or should he gain 40-50% to be a fast trainer?

a fast trainer is the player with the higher value so ... stretching = 10% xp -3%fitness (x2 at hard training will result like 20%xp -6%fitness)
    so a fast trainer should get from hard training 20~40%xp on a -6%fitness !
    i hope i`m not wrong and you understand my point of view

How to spot a fast trainer by the highest value, I already know that, but that isnt always right from my experience. As I have a 20 year old player that isnt even near one of my highest valued player, he gets at least 120% gain from hard on practice match.

You are not wrong by saying that from hard training they should get at least 20% gain, but that is just spotting the obvious, since its just double the numbers. Then on cardio they should get at least 40% and on practice match at least 60%. I wouldnt invest alot of green packs on players that just double the gain by hard.

What I am interested is how to spot them by training on average gain they should get from each training session.

Apprentice
    you also have to check the conditioning used up for each of the training. a fast trainer should get 2x average and still use up normal conditioning (hard training: 6 / 12 / 18). sometimes, during training a player will get high % but use up 1 or more extra conditioning. so you also have to take that into account.

Apprentice
    it is also same as in the game. there are players who will gain more % skill, but the conditioning used up varies. a player will develop fast if in the game, he gets 120+ but use only more or less 20 conditioning. you have to take into account that each player will only get 40 conditioning each day. there are players who are easily more tired than others.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 02-22-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaban View Post
    What I am interested is how to spot them by training on average gain they should get from each training session.
    how to spot them is thru their value relative to their age and quality. you cannot compare the value of an 18yr to a 20yr. you should deduct 20% 2 times to the 18yr to match their value, and they should have same quality. a fast trainer in general is expensive for his age and quality.