Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MDKII

Thread: I hate you Nordeous

I hate you Nordeous

I have lost a total of 4 auctions today due to bad connections. They all happens in the 5,6 round. I bid with 10-15 seconds left and the damn circle comes up saying "placing bet" while I see the clock run down in the back ground and then still in the back ground it says I lost the auction. It takes forever to place a bid but so fast to notify me when I lost? I have encountered this many times in the past but never complain because it never happened more than 2x/day. Today i'm really frustrated but even if I complain to them I guess they say it's my fault because I have bad connection? I always have had good connection especially during this time of the day. I felt so robbed!!! Should of got the new MUTD look-a-like jersey instead. Why is it so expensive anyways? Anyone knows if eventually it will go on sale?

MDKII
    Please contact Nordeus Support and explain your issue to them. They'll be able to help you further.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Please contact Nordeus Support and explain your issue to them. They'll be able to help you further.
    Really? What do I tell them? Also with my "let me play" account, do I give them player ID or the name of my team? Do I have to give all the time I have lost tokens this way? Can they go through the records of auctions and review them all?

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Really? What do I tell them? Also with my "let me play" account, do I give them player ID or the name of my team? Do I have to give all the time I have lost tokens this way? Can they go through the records of auctions and review them all?
    Tell them everything you posted here (minus the angry emoticons, please). Explain your situation in as great detail as you can. Give them your Network ID (if you're playing via Facebook, you can find that in the help section). If you remember the exact time, that will help immensely. If you can only remember the general time (after 6PM, between 9 and 10PM, etc), then give that.

Basically, the more info you give them, the faster they'll be able to help you.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Tell them everything you posted here (minus the angry emoticons, please). Explain your situation in as great detail as you can. Give them your Network ID (if you're playing via Facebook, you can find that in the help section). If you remember the exact time, that will help immensely. If you can only remember the general time (after 6PM, between 9 and 10PM, etc), then give that.

Thank You!

Admin...

They don't answer, and it happened again today just about an hour ago...Strangely they all seem to happen in the 4th round of auction. I buy tokens so if they redeem me 4 it wont compensate for the other times plus its not a big deal to me but the last few days I have had serious problems with connection. The players highlighted in the transfer market shows no playing stats, no games, no rating, all they have is (-). Is there an upgrade or something I don't know about?

MDKII
    Please give me your Network ID, or the email you used to open the ticket, and send them via Private Message on the forums. I'll ask around. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours to get a ticket response.

Please give me your Network ID and I'll ask around. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 48 hours to get a ticket response.
    I'll wait then, it's not a big deal, I don't want to waste your time with minor issues. Just wanted to know if something wrong with the game on my end but i'm connecting through google's top eleven app...Thanks anyways.

MDKII
    If you don't get a response after 48 hours, feel free to contact me.

If you don't get a response after 48 hours, feel free to contact me.
    yes sir!