Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: does 18 year old low value make bad player ?

Apprentice

does 18 year old low value make bad player ?

just wondering .... i know good training players on market are high value ... but does that mean an 18 year old who hasnt played and is low value , is a rubbish player in matches ? or are they just rubbish for gaining skills points ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's the second.
    I have a team full of fast trainers. Here's a player I bought for back-up. A slow trainer.
    ok, now he is older but it doesn't matter.
    He is doing very well so it's difficult for me to sell him.
    My only advice is that the player must be at least 4* for your team (and to buy him at the beginning of the season so having time to get some sp from participation or mom)

does 18 year old low value make bad player ?-silva.jpg
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    i'm tanking this season and badly need 5* players ... ive got 5 good ones but needed a few to fill the gap for next years push. I also feed players from my first team to team 2
    no info for you my watchers :P

Dreamer
    18y are good for investing, as the cost of using one is close to nil or negative.

Even for non-fast trainers they train reasonably fast that their market value will increase a lot for lower levels. After a few seasons the market value can be a few times more than the original cost plus the wages paid during the seasons if trained regularly, meaning you can gain money by buying young players and selling them before their contract expire.

This is true for most players under 24. If you can't sell or an old player is retiring you will lose the money you have invested on him innitially. If you lack money it is a good idea to avoid players above 29 because it is difficult if not impossible to resell so the money for it would probably be lost once you add him to your team.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Even for non-fast trainers they train reasonably fast that their market value will increase a lot for lower levels.
    yeah, agree to that - specialy low class nordgen have descent numbers.
    The problem is that young players (even if they are not fast trainers) attract many managers and there are bidding wars. So sometimes I prefer to fill my team with older players 5*, 25-27 y.o. . I 've found x-scout list players (from upper levels) who make a second career in my team
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html