Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Tuna ?

Apprentice

Why Tuna ?

Remember the 9 Star Team call Tuna Galatasary that I was telling you about ?

He is RIGHT now bidding for a 4 star 18 yo DL/DMC?
    A quick check into his squad shows 13 nos 9 stars and 5 nos 8stars.
    At lvl 11, his Team is 8 star with quality 89.9; Budget 555 mil and Team value 1.15B

Why would he need a 4 star player?
    My guess is cos he is a 18 y.o.
    I will definitely NOT bid against him.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Apprentice
    The best part is ...
    It is now only initial round. Player's value 34 mil. His bid 101 mil!!!!
    Season 14 - Level 14

Apprentice
    Ha ha. Jus realize the other team bidding against him is Red Dans another star studded team

Lvl 10 6 star Quality 79.5 Budget 249 mil, Team value 849 mil
    Season 14 - Level 14

Rookie
    pics?

Apprentice
    Ha haaaaa.

ANTI CLIMAX!

The bidding war ends in INITIAL round and won by Red Dans !!
    Our friend Tuna probably pumps his bid in initial round to 101 mil (when value only 34 mil) and goes for coffee.

The other friend RD came along and put in a bid at 102 mil and WON in initial round !!
    Season 14 - Level 14

crazy guys..

Apprentice
    bro, we're in the same server. i also once saw the profile of the tuna gala guy when somebody from his league bidded against me in auction. his team i think is 9 star (sorry i cannot compute exactly as i am 1 level lower than him, too many stars). from what i remember, his team ave age is 21+, highest quality is 90 and lowest quality is 85 for level 11. based on his ave age, he's not buying from scout but auction. he doesn't care if it is 3, 4 or 5 star as long as the player is young, as he is either using power training or personal trainer to level up the player. so that explains why he is bidding in auction. in our server, he's in top level. so in auction, he can only see 3 or 4 stars. very rare 5 star, unless from fellow manager. but i can't explain why he's throwing away tokens in initial rounds. maybe its a game between him and the other guy. or maybe he can afford to inflate the price, knowing that nobody else can afford to bid against him, then left maybe to do other things.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 02-22-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    bro, we're in the same server. i also once saw the profile of the tuna gala guy when somebody from his league bidded against me in auction. his team i think is 9 star (sorry i cannot compute exactly as i am 1 level lower than him, too many stars). from what i remember, his team ave age is 21+, highest quality is 90 and lowest quality is 85 for level 11. based on his ave age, he's not buying from scout but auction. he doesn't care if it is 3, 4 or 5 star as long as the player is young, as he is either using power training or personal trainer to level up the player. so that explains why he is bidding in auction. in our server, he's in top level. so in auction, he can only see 3 or 4 stars. very rare 5 star, unless from fellow manager. but i can't explain why he's throwing away tokens in initial rounds. maybe its a game between him and the other guy. or maybe he can afford to inflate the price, knowing that nobody else can afford to bid against him, then left maybe to do other things.
    Obviously he has very rich and buys lots of Tokens and PT his players. He pumps up to 100 mil in initial round and thinks NO other crazy guy will come in. But he met his match in Red Dan.

Previously when I viewed RD's squad from Nego table, all his players are 3 positional (eg DR/DC/DL; ML/MC/MR etc). So he is another great Token buyer/
    Season 14 - Level 14

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    Bro since you on my server and of lower lvl, lookout for my Team (marina city). I have a few 64s and 69s to offload.
    Season 14 - Level 14

I'd like to sell my players for 3x more than their value

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast