Thread: Want to Win!

Want to Win!

Guyss... Plz Help me... i have my cup match 2nd leg tomorrow... i know the formation of my opponent is way too illegal.. but as illegal formations are not considered anymore it is a lega formation...
    The result of first match was 2:2 DRAW.. though my opponents players are placed randomly on the pitch !!
    Can anybody tell me good formations and orders so i can defeat my opponent in 2nd (100%) ??
    Here is my squad and my opponent's

Want to Win!-screenshot_29.jpg

Want to Win!-screenshot_30.jpg

And these are my orders... Should i change the hard attacking ?? or the passing , Please help me ASAP !!

Want to Win!-screenshot_31.jpg

Level 6 Season 6

Play 3-2w-3-2, put blue markers on both DCs and the middel MC. and Attack arrows on the other 2MCs and on one of the strikers.
    Normal Mentality, mixed passing, through the middle, normal tackle, no offside trap, no force counters.

Ok i will try
    And hope that i can win

Level 6 Season 6

Dreamer
    The opposing formation isn't illegal, it just have missing posts due to contract expiring.

The game will auto sub players in when that happens, it remember the missing posts and automatically replace a player for the starting lineup like when an injured players is there.

As there are 6 players at the front like ordinary 442, it could be countered by defensive mentality and long passes.
    But don't use 5 defenders with defensive mentality, as you have no AMLAMR you may try 433 or 4312

Lol.... I used the same formation 5-3-2 , And Won 5:1 , :P :P

Want to Win!-screenshot_32.jpg

P.S :- in the first leg , i was not using 5-3-2 , which resulted in 2-2 draw

Level 6 Season 6