Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Castreal

Thread: World game offline and...

Famous

World game offline and...

The gameworld so called suddently went offline during my CUP match...The result from 3-0 i were leading became i lost 1-0 at home for my Dangbros United just an hour ago...so funny this bug..it happened 10 season ago samething when we were at level 5...
    Anyway..we both watched the match n i had 2 frens supported but when i managed to log in again..it became no manager presented..i even had 1 yellow card..hic...
    Lucky my other 2 teams both won...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 12-14-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Same thing happened to me, at 12.00 GMT. The game was ready to start, then server maintenance - game over.
    I won 2-0 but I don't think that I will go far in Cup competition as I can see the lv of my opponents.
    Anyway, I believe that with those problems, 1st day of the season must be more relax. Only friendly games, transfers and so ...
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    The gameworld so called suddently went offline during my CUP match...The result from 3-0 i were leading became i lost 1-0 at home for my Dangbros United just an hour ago...so funny this bug..it happened 10 season ago samething when we were at level 5...
    Anyway..we both watched the match n i had 2 frens supported but when i managed to log in again..it became no manager presented..i even had 1 yellow card..hic...
    Lucky my other 2 teams both won...
    The same thing happened to me, in last season's CUP Final!
    I score a goal before system went down, when It came back up, that goal became an injury for my player
    Good news is I still won the CUP during extra time.

I think if you are in a match and server goes down, it automatically generates a result, in which both parties will not be present, and using their algorithms come up with a result. Not sure if anything can be done though, if you did any screen captures before the system went down, and send it to Nordeus Support.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Castreal View Post
    The same thing happened to me, in last season's CUP Final!
    I score a goal before system went down, when It came back up, that goal became an injury for my player
    Good news is I still won the CUP during extra time.

I think if you are in a match and server goes down, it automatically generates a result, in which both parties will not be present, and using their algorithms come up with a result. Not sure if anything can be done though, if you did any screen captures before the system went down, and send it to Nordeus Support.
    Hic..so busy of watching n how we could think of screen shot when we are surely the winner...huhuhu..anyway..thanks,bro