Thread: bad luck or being fck by bot

bad luck or being fck by bot

should i feed happy or fck up ?
    i'v been put into a too much active league with 6/14 player who really enjoin the game then all of them are buyer token
    in my league 5 star player with max quality ( only one point to 6 star player)
    my team is not weak btw if compare to another ( i got 3 6 star player and 6 5 star player ) but still cant do anything.
    Is there any guys who manage the game without buying token like me , give me a advise what should i do in this situation ?
    What information i should build ? or i should quit game now . Now my only target is level up for next season without CL.
    Futhermore , i really want to swear this fuk stranfer list , i was lost in 3 bidding war ( total token is 30 - all my token from watching video all night and day ) with 3 guys who are totaly not active , all their team players are a 1 , 2 ,3 star player but ready sent 10 or more token to bid just one 5 star player . Wtf is that ? i really dont understand wat going on in here.

Apprentice
    have you played LEGO and thought, this is tough, maybe i should try something simpler, like barbie or ken dolls?
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

year for sure that , u have been throught a fcking easy league btw , with season 2 quality 21.3 and still league runner up , make joke for me babe.
    Go to my league and see the player , 5 star player with average 29 is fck common player in their team .

If your not doing well in the league this season you could always think '**** It' and start playing illegal formations with players out of position in every league game for the rest of the season and stay at your level to improve the quality of your players relative to teams at your level, resulting in a easier league next season, the only downside to this is that you will have no CL next season and it also means your playing at the same level for another month.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

befriend weak managers. you will be in the same league with them next season. but it's no fun and you will get bored

Well i not feel being fuk up in standing position in my league ? just feel tired to compete with token buyer, i've send alot of time in this game, try to take free token and bid player , training young players . But in the end , cant do anything to campare with token buy . One of my rival is my friend but 40$ top up , he just bought a whole defender and DCM with 5 max star , 2 mc 6 star, 1 striker 6 star. Then he raped me
    BTW i just want to ask any guys who are in same situation like me ? how could u manage ? stay low and wait for next next season ? wat information can work out under this situation?
    The most anoying thing for me is being bidded by inactive account , how to **** they go 10 or more token for 5star player While their all players are just 1 , 2 3 star players and their stand in league is disqualify for next season

Quote Originally Posted by Thatgioi View Post
    Well i not feel being fuk up in standing position in my league ? just feel tired to compete with token buyer, i've send alot of time in this game, try to take free token and bid player , training young players . But in the end , cant do anything to campare with token buy . One of my rival is my friend but 40$ top up , he just bought a whole defender and DCM with 5 max star , 2 mc 6 star, 1 striker 6 star. Then he raped me
    BTW i just want to ask any guys who are in same situation like me ? how could u manage ? stay low and wait for next next season ? wat information can work out under this situation?
    The most anoying thing for me is being bidded by inactive account , how to **** they go 10 or more token for 5star player While their all players are just 1 , 2 3 star players and their stand in league is disqualify for next season
    i always face big token buyers in champions and cup and never reach the final until now. i devise my strategy another way, to not be on the same pool as them in the play off stage. i also befriend various teams and do other experiments to better understand the drawing mechanism of competition in top elf and try to increase my probability of winning the competition

as for the auction, yes it is by far the most annoying moment when you're involved in a bidding war against low quality managers who don't know when to stop. it's easier dealing with fat token buyer since you can make your decision early about leaving the auction. i think those managers are not online for a long time and hence they saved tokens from the tv rights and ended up using all of them in bidding war with you

Thatgoioi, token buyers generally have a team of great players however most pay little attention to tactics & orders. You can compete with the & even beat them with the right orders because gemerally the token buyers simply attack & know nothing else. Try playing defensive against them using counter attacks, use mixed passing first half them change to long passing second half & see how you go. Its all a bit of trial & error to find what works with your team, so play around with it a bit. Certainly don't attack them, if defensive does not work then try normal mentality.

And when you play a token buyer, put your win bonus to maximum, it will help you score goals.

But don't give up, don't give them the satisfaction.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Thatgioi View Post
    should i feed happy or fck up ?
    i'v been put into a too much active league with 6/14 player who really enjoin the game then all of them are buyer token
    in my league 5 star player with max quality ( only one point to 6 star player)
    my team is not weak btw if compare to another ( i got 3 6 star player and 6 5 star player ) but still cant do anything.
    Is there any guys who manage the game without buying token like me , give me a advise what should i do in this situation ?
    What information i should build ? or i should quit game now . Now my only target is level up for next season without CL.
    Futhermore , i really want to swear this fuk stranfer list , i was lost in 3 bidding war ( total token is 30 - all my token from watching video all night and day ) with 3 guys who are totaly not active , all their team players are a 1 , 2 ,3 star player but ready sent 10 or more token to bid just one 5 star player . Wtf is that ? i really dont understand wat going on in here.
    i win all my leagues and currently top of my league facing a team of scouts who is one star higher .. and i never spend a penny just watching videos like you .. my first 11 have only 6 5* rest are 4* & 3*
    the key word is in tactic.. i pay lots of attention
    regarding transfer market , i bought 2 5* for 2 token each, you just need to come after maintenance, and it is less crazy .. and i always have a look at those who are bidding to see if they token buyers or not and in general i never bid if there are more than 8 bidders (bcz there is big chance many will go to next rounds.. beside the more people bidding the higher player price will rise and you will end up paying more than player value without noticing ), and I will not bid when at round 2 when we are still 3 people bidding .. and i have my tactic during bidding too, is i bid so early at each round.. and after 3-5 rounds i stop and wait till last sec when opponent think he is the higher bidder and i give up, but if we end up both bidding at last second, it means he has lots of tokens and knows how to play hard ball , so I give up at the point, as there are 50% of chances you will go to round 15-20 and he is not giving up and player price jumped to 150% higher which make no sense to continue this war of bidding
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)