• 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente

Thread: ?????

?????

Now , What does this mean ??
    Can anybody explain me ??

?????-screenshot_43.png

Level 6 Season 6

Addicted
    It means you were give a default 3-0 win because your opponents did not have 11 players who were eligible to play. More than likely an abandoned team.
    BeckStar likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Probably it's an abandoned team (permanently or not) and the mgr didn't resign the contracts of his players. There wasn't enough players to complete started 11 and the game never started. You took the three points of victory but maybe lost the chance to succeed a super domination
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So... if opposite team doesn't have 11 players... nordeus doesn't add some 3-4 32+ y.o. players for the match ??

Level 6 Season 6

Addicted
    Good point Soham, I have a level 32 team that had players added because I had too many players retired and I could not afford to buy new ones. Maybe this team had many players out of contract and not had their contracts renewed and were ineligible to play, so Nordeus have not added new 32 yro players to the team.

Rookie
    At the start of the season Nordeus will get rosters up to 14 by adding players in this way. However if during the season you do not have 14 eligible players due to injuries or suspensions, the game will be forfeited.
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.

This is disvantage,since this team,when the match is regurlarly played,may be easily defeated 7-0 0r 8-0 at least.
    If i only win 3-0,I get a worst score than the opponents that have regularly played,since there will be many ex-aequo,and score is the first discriminant parameter for positions
    Celtic likes this.