Thread: A bug? How can a guy bid for a playerwhen he didnot have enough money?

Angry A bug? How can a guy bid for a playerwhen he didnot have enough money?

I have played top 11 on ipad for months. As far as I know, I cannot bid for a player when I don't get enough money. However, I lost the bidding for a talented player yesterday, a guy competed with me. After several rounds of bidding, I found him without enough cash, say he had 10.2m while bidding for another time need 10.6m. So when I led the bidding with an offer of 10.4m, I stop bidding in the next turn. However, that guy bid for another time with 10.6m, when there's only 1sec left. So I lost. After the bidding, I checked the cash of that guy again, it's ~-300k.
    How can a guy bid for a player when he didnot have enough money? Is that a bug? or just I got sth wrong? I could avoid costing nearly 10 tokens, a big thing for me.

Addicted
    Yes, you can bid when you don't have enough money.

If a guy costs 10M and you have 11M, you can bid until you win him or give up. Even if it causes you to have a negative balance.

You can even bid on multiple players, all of whom cost 10M, if you have only 11M. Even if the first auction win gives you a negative balance. You can keep bidding on the other players and cause your debt to grow.

What you can't do is place an initial bid on players when you have a negative balance. But as long as you had enough money to place that first bid, you can bid forever.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Yes u can bid even if u don't have enough money but u shoud get back the balanc to u'r budget before 7 days or u'r players will be solt starting with the higher price player ....sorry for my bad english i with u can understand somthing

peace