Thread: Is this game rigged or what????

Is this game rigged or what????

Ok so im a level 24 and been playing for 2 years now.....I should be a level 27 but over the last few seasons my team has done rubbish when it should be doing good.....I always seem to be up against the same teams and lose to them no matter what i do....So this season i decided to invest in the game and bought a few scout players. Ok cool I thought as now the league is out im up against the same teams (even though i was kept down a season and they went up and in that season finished top 7 so how the hell should we meet as they should be a whole level above me??) and with the investment brought my team upto level if not better than the other teams......Yet sadly history is repeating and i have just lost my 5th game in a row so at the half way stage ive lost 8 including defeats to the bottom 2 teams in the league who on paper shouldn't get close to me let alone beat me.... So my question is this...Is this game rigged or what??? my best friend is a level 27 and has 20 odd league titles and has never ever finished lower than 4th and never ever meets the same teams in the league..so why dont this work for all of us.....what can i do??

Quote Originally Posted by BIGH View Post
    Ok so im a level 24 and been playing for 2 years now.....I should be a level 27 but over the last few seasons my team has done rubbish when it should be doing good.....I always seem to be up against the same teams and lose to them no matter what i do....So this season i decided to invest in the game and bought a few scout players. Ok cool I thought as now the league is out im up against the same teams (even though i was kept down a season and they went up and in that season finished top 7 so how the hell should we meet as they should be a whole level above me??) and with the investment brought my team upto level if not better than the other teams......Yet sadly history is repeating and i have just lost my 5th game in a row so at the half way stage ive lost 8 including defeats to the bottom 2 teams in the league who on paper shouldn't get close to me let alone beat me.... So my question is this...Is this game rigged or what??? my best friend is a level 27 and has 20 odd league titles and has never ever finished lower than 4th and never ever meets the same teams in the league..so why dont this work for all of us.....what can i do??
    I had a similar problem and with other issues at higher levels decided to taker over a new team, might be a consideration for you
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

i have same issue as you. been playing same amount of time. yet last 4-5 seasons have been a complete waste of time and money. i log in several times a day everyday. i play different formations i basically play this game in every sense. but ive had enough now as its become pointless. it just isnt rewarding the players that attend, log in, buy tokens every season, train or complete every aspect of the daily setup for each match. ive never won the cup since i started (2 years) so top eleven... you can stick this game where ever you want but you wont be getting any more money from me or my time. just need to find out how to close my account then ill remove top eleven from my phone and from facebook. top eleven... youve taken the !@#$ for too long now. p.s. i will be taken the people i invited away with me as they have same issues.

cya

take over new team
    Last edited by Valentin Oprea; 12-29-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin Oprea View Post
    take over new team
    why so i can start the cycle all over again and in 12 months take over a new team again and again due to . no thanks.

you are at top of your server and will have to wait for other teams to reach your level. sad but true. price of success

It's very pitty and really no interresting... The game is over at this level !
    Sad !