Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Sven Spel
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Pay to win fails :D

Rookie

Pay to win fails :D

Omg i have to make a happy post, my most fun win ever.
    Didn't think it was possible but i just beat the pay 2 win guy in my CL. It is lvl 5 and his avg quality is 44.5, close to 6 stars.

He have bought 22 scouts, don't even want to guess how much money he have spent, i have and never bought a scout player.

This is why i play for free, nothing beats the feeling when you beat someone that you know spent hundreds of €.
    First game away 2-2, i had a 2-0 lead until i was stupid enough to log in at the end of the game and of course he quickly did 2 goals.

Don't pay to win for the win!

Pay to win fails :D-pay2win.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm surprised by the ball possession. This period of the season I have a team with quality like your oppo but mine are not scout/list players, they are young trainers. Well I never had a "negative" ball pos. like this 67-33.
    t11_fan likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    First game away was 40-60 to me and i wasn't watching until end of 2nd half.
    This game i watch for the last 55 min.

I don't think possession means anything it is all about shots on goal. If you watch you get higher possession but lower shots on goal.
    My team made the 2nd goal just when i logged in and after that they couldn't make any more goals.

If I'm online when i play i wait for 3 min after the game start and then i log in, normally around 35-40 min, i make a substitute at half time and then i log out and wait 3 more min before i log in again.

Being logged in is broken.

4-5-1v is the right formation to beat any stronger formation

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    Omg i have to make a happy post, my most fun win ever.
    Didn't think it was possible but i just beat the pay 2 win guy in my CL. It is lvl 5 and his avg quality is 44.5, close to 6 stars.

He have bought 22 scouts, don't even want to guess how much money he have spent, i have and never bought a scout player.

This is why i play for free, nothing beats the feeling when you beat someone that you know spent hundreds of €.
    First game away 2-2, i had a 2-0 lead until i was stupid enough to log in at the end of the game and of course he quickly did 2 goals.

Don't pay to win for the win!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pay2win.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	35081
    Although it's nice to get one over a token buyer it's worth remembering that those same token buyers keep the game free for everyone ! To some people, this game is their hobby and they don't mind spending money on their hobby.
    Well done for your win and good luck in the next round.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13

10 League Titles

2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    First game away was 40-60 to me and i wasn't watching until end of 2nd half.
    This game i watch for the last 55 min.

I don't think possession means anything it is all about shots on goal. If you watch you get higher possession but lower shots on goal.
    My team made the 2nd goal just when i logged in and after that they couldn't make any more goals.

If I'm online when i play i wait for 3 min after the game start and then i log in, normally around 35-40 min, i make a substitute at half time and then i log out and wait 3 more min before i log in again.

Being logged in is broken.
    True. I only watch games against really weak teams (matches which I win for sure). Today I accidently watched a game against a better team and I lost of course (he didn't watch), I'm almost sure that if I wouldn't have watched the game the result would have been a victory or draw.

Famous
    Is this something that happens to everyone: watching a game is the best way to lose it ? I was wondering myself considering my record when I'm there or not...

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Although it's nice to get one over a token buyer it's worth remembering that those same token buyers keep the game free for everyone ! To some people, this game is their hobby and they don't mind spending money on their hobby.
    Well done for your win and good luck in the next round.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 13

10 League Titles

2 Champions Leagues
    go ahead and keep thinking that. Think about this for a minute: if they made it that it was not free anymore, how many people would quit and move to another game? I would hazard a guess that over 80% of the people dont pay and would leave for another game or just quit outright. Possibly higher.

What am I saying? how about that it is the people who play for free that keep this game free. There would be a vast reduction in real players and a ton of bot teams to fill in for them. if all the free players quit, this game would die out. so I dont buy into that theory that token buyers keep this game free for all.

Pay to win fails :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    go ahead and keep thinking that. Think about this for a minute: if they made it that it was not free anymore, how many people would quit and move to another game? I would hazard a guess that over 80% of the people dont pay and would leave for another game or just quit outright. Possibly higher.

What am I saying? how about that it is the people who play for free that keep this game free. There would be a vast reduction in real players and a ton of bot teams to fill in for them. if all the free players quit, this game would die out. so I dont buy into that theory that token buyers keep this game free for all.
    Well we all have our own views on it. And I respect yours. Maybe if everyone paid and the game wasn't free then the issues that bug people would have to be addressed. I reckon you get what you pay for or you get what you don't pay for whichever way you look at it. People are too quick to complain sometimes and take it far too seriously. It is a free game after all.
    I enjoy playing and I don't mind paying. That's my choice.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 14
    11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator