Thread: Need help with formation

Dreamer

Need help with formation

I have a key game tomorrow against a formation I have not played much, I lost the first game 3-2
    The formation is 3 W 2 MC AML AMR AMC ST ST the heavy attack concerns me. to have a team that has a sufficient superior AVQ I have to play either a 4-2-3-1 or a 3 W 2DMC 1 MC 3 W 1 I do not have very strong players in other positions to play other formations such as 4-4-2
    What to you think? Also what tactics would you use? I was thinking for the 4-2-3-1 to go normal or defensive although it seems that my team does not play well in defensive mode. passing mixed , mixed high press not sure if to go zonal or man on man I think zonal may be better because man on man I think his attackers may get an advantage, thoughts?
    Thanks, The match is at 13:15 US EST

Addicted
    well, i am not sure you can do much, in my personal expirience played last season against same team in league, friendly championship and cup, didnt change formation, as i saw neither he is, got 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 lost matches, once i won 6:1 and once lose 5:2, so i think you can do preparation and hope godes of dice be on your side

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by marco caia View Post
    i have a key game tomorrow against a formation i have not played much, i lost the first game 3-2
    the formation is 3 w 2 mc aml amr amc st st the heavy attack concerns me. To have a team that has a sufficient superior avq i have to play either a 4-2-3-1 or a 3 w 2dmc 1 mc 3 w 1 i do not have very strong players in other positions to play other formations such as 4-4-2
    what to you think? Also what tactics would you use? I was thinking for the 4-2-3-1 to go normal or defensive although it seems that my team does not play well in defensive mode. Passing mixed , mixed high press not sure if to go zonal or man on man i think zonal may be better because man on man i think his attackers may get an advantage, thoughts?
    Thanks, the match is at 13:15 us est
    wow! It's amazing how you all are so eager to help a fellow player! I guess we just are here to complain instead of even tryingto help each other out! Thanks for nothing. In case you are interested, ha, ha, ha, i won 3-0

Addicted
    congrats

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    wow! It's amazing how you all are so eager to help a fellow player! I guess we just are here to complain instead of even tryingto help each other out! Thanks for nothing. In case you are interested, ha, ha, ha, i won 3-0
    maybe other thing happened here, some ppl quited, some just stop visiting forum bcs not much sayed here change anything in dev's heads