Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By FCB

Thread: M Pavan - Top Eleven Legend retiring this season

FCB

M Pavan - Top Eleven Legend retiring this season

Top eleven Legend Retiring this season ... scored 611 goals and more than 300 Assists ... recruited at the age of 18 and he is the only one player who is there from age 18 to 34 in FCB club history ... This season he scored 4 goals in 5 matches ...

We never had such kind of player in FCB's club history and we dont think we will have some one like him .

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Cannot agree much more, this was one of the main legends of now several seasons ago on this forum. It's always sad to see a very special player leave the game since there aren't many like him.

Other major retired legends include the obvious players like Chano Petersen (PFT & JF versions), Miku, Bobo, Papaleo (Original, II & III), Moreira and now adding Benayoun to this list today.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I am sad kishna is already so old And also i had never a player so long in mine team And THE thoughts he Will retire make me sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    truly a Beast and a Legend!! I hope the Pavan name continues with such success. "A" is on his way to such greatness, will there be another M??

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great player you did a great job with him!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook