Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 3 Post By Sven Spel

Thread: players seven stars

players seven stars

see also teams of friends with seven stars why I can not offer to buy my level and twelve

thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Piotta76 View Post
    see also teams of friends with seven stars why I can not offer to buy my level and twelve

thanks for the replies
    2 possible reasons

1. They are a higher level than you and will have stronger players. You can't offer from them unless they are 5 star or less.
    2. They power trained their players. They trained their players a lot using "hard" training and green booster packs. Fast trainers will get to 7 star within a few days.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I do not think
    seeing the percentages are the same as my training

then I will train every day after the game

7* players can also be obtained from purchasing scout players and with training over a season some of them can reach mid-teired quality 7* players. I've bought 6*59 in Level 7 for example and by the end of the season the player can be 7*62/63 by training and a help with a dozen or so MOTM awards.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-14-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

7 star players

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    7* players can also be obtained from purchasing scout players and with training over a season some of them can reach mid-teired quality 7* players. I've bought 6*59 in Level 7 for example and by the end of the season the player can be 7*62/63 by training and a help with a dozen or so MOTM awards.
    7 star players are only available to managers of lower level in a higher league. This is done so as to maintain interest of the player in the game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shashank Das View Post
    7 star players are only available to managers of lower level in a higher league. This is done so as to maintain interest of the player in the game.
    No that is not true, from auction you can only buy 3-5 stars players, from scout you buy 6 star players and some of them will be very close to their 7 star.
    And anyone can spend unlimited money and use personal trainer, buy green packs and use hard training, for only 3000 tokens you can take any player you want to lvl 9.

Remember this is a pay to win game.
    t11_fan, nikolgiorgos and Celtic like this.