Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 6 Star Player can not assure you to win a Match or CL Final. It's all ****ing random

Angry 6 Star Player can not assure you to win a Match or CL Final. It's all ****ing random

I have lost in CL final by a Lower rating team . I had 6 6star player in my playing team, 6star GK , 2 6star DC, 1 6star MR, 2 6star ST, with full moral, energy, But he had only 2 6Star player. We had Same formation. Note that my all player played at their native position. Then whats wrong with my team that it performed surprisingly low.
    That's why i guess match simulation is ****ing kidding me. I played , managed , bought best player to witness of The defeat by a average rating team!!!
    Last edited by Pranab; 01-09-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Rookie
    What lvl are you? I guess 8?
    In lvl 1 an extra star is a huge different, it is 20% better player at lvl 8 you are down to around 5% and there is almost no different at all on a player with 59 or 60 QR.
    Don't look at the stars, don't ignore the other team because they have avg one star less then you, don't think it is a easy win, your team is only a few% better and if you don't have the right strategy them few % will not be enough.

Even Messi have bad days at work.

I won my CL this season, i beat two teams with one star more then me, one team had 22 scouts, i had 2.
    Only team i couldn't beat was a team with 1 star less then me, it was in the group, i draw both games against him and that was the only two points he took in that group
    He was last in the group, only 4 teams took less points then him but he is the only one that have not lost against me, is he one of the worst teams or is he really the 2nd best team in that CL?

Just browsing forums wondering whats going on been going on in in 11 or so months since I was last here. judging from this post nothings changed. people still crying because throwing tokens at the game hasn't guaranteed them victory......
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pranab View Post
    I have lost in CL final by a Lower rating team . I had 6 6star player in my playing team, 6star GK , 2 6star DC, 1 6star MR, 2 6star ST, with full moral, energy, But he had only 2 6Star player. We had Same formation. Note that my all player played at their native position. Then whats wrong with my team that it performed surprisingly low.
    That's why i guess match simulation is ****ing kidding me. I played , managed , bought best player to witness of The defeat by a average rating team!!!
    Me too

Pranab likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    Number of stars doesn't matter if a player is getting 5 form or less. He is useless on the pitch, pain and simple.
    What isn't very obvious to the novice is that a 1* player getting 6 form perform better than a 9* who got a 5.

Bad form players ruin your team.
    And it is not exactly easy to fix a player with bad form unless you have hundreds of green packs.

In the end, it's still pay to win as you can fix a player with bad form or even keep constant 9 form by powertraining no matter what age the player is.
    But, it is lots of cash sank and lots of work (as training has cooldown you can't do it whatever you like), perhaps only a handful of people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    Number of stars doesn't matter if a player is getting 5 form or less. He is useless on the pitch, pain and simple.
    What isn't very obvious to the novice is that a 1* player getting 6 form perform better than a 9* who got a 5.

Bad form players ruin your team.
    And it is not exactly easy to fix a player with bad form unless you have hundreds of green packs.

In the end, it's still pay to win as you can fix a player with bad form or even keep constant 9 form by powertraining no matter what age the player is.
    But, it is lots of cash sank and lots of work (as training has cooldown you can't do it whatever you like), perhaps only a handful of people do it.
    In my case I have sold players who got ratings of 5 and the players in this match have got good ratings all season so I don't know why they have got bad ratings in this game, maybe they had a bad day
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    What lvl are you? I guess 8?
    In lvl 1 an extra star is a huge different, it is 20% better player at lvl 8 you are down to around 5% and there is almost no different at all on a player with 59 or 60 QR.
    Don't look at the stars, don't ignore the other team because they have avg one star less then you, don't think it is a easy win, your team is only a few% better and if you don't have the right strategy them few % will not be enough.

Even Messi have bad days at work.

I won my CL this season, i beat two teams with one star more then me, one team had 22 scouts, i had 2.
    Only team i couldn't beat was a team with 1 star less then me, it was in the group, i draw both games against him and that was the only two points he took in that group
    He was last in the group, only 4 teams took less points then him but he is the only one that have not lost against me, is he one of the worst teams or is he really the 2nd best team in that CL?
    How Do I know what is proper strategy? With same strategy I've win with much higher rating team then the winner team.
    and bad day? Why bad day upon to me At the CL Final.This is not bad day, it is simulation's problem. Computer don't know what bad day is.

Dreamer
    I got one in this season too, a constant performer took instant red card at game start, and then bad form for the rest of the season forcing me to bench him.

And it was an important match too...
    Sometimes, the game engine just deny your chances despite best efforts
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Famous
    I understand that you are upset by such result. But it is not always abnormal that a team with lower quality wins.

I do not automatically start all highest quality players for all matches. So my starting players' quality are often lower than the opponents. But my team can still have more wins than losses.

In general, I build a team that all players can be used on rotational basis. Their qualities may vary for about 10 skill points but I consider them all are good enough to play. If all players are in reasonable conditions and no other match will start very soon after the coming match, I will base on recent performance instead of players' quality to select starting lineup.

John,

Just curious.

Why you retired at season 32?

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast