Thread: question training

question training

Hi!
    First, sorry for my english.
    i've got a question about the training for my young player.
    i've bought him and his progression is terribly slow.. he plays two official matchs by day and sometimes some friendly game.. and his progression is so slow.. whereas usually the progression of this kind of player is fast..

Someone can explain me why? Or i did the worst transfer ever

Thank you.

Hi
    Every player is individual, so like in real world, some players have faster growth, some players have slower growth. Fast growth players are usually (very) expensive. For example, on level 5 you can buy slow growth young player for ~4M while fast growth one usually costs 6-8M
    If you want young fast growth player, you should buy one who has 5*, 3* and 4* aren't that useful and cost effective.
    Ex top eleven player

This player was a 5* player and cost me a lot of money..
    bad luck for me!
    i guess i keed to sell him and look for another player.. i spent some tokens for him and i don't have so much tokens..
    i hope that next time i'll be lucky

It happens sometimes, you can also sometimes get fast growth player for less money. Players value depends of more factors: quallity, growth rate, age, his club's level etc.
    Ex top eleven player

yes you right.. the level of this player is 114.. one point to become a 6* but i think i'll never see him with 6 stars

Bad luck!
    i think i'm luckiest with my two news players..
    and i'm gonna sell this player.