Thread: Goal Drought

Goal Drought

I play on the top level of my server server so I have a good understanding of how the game works and feel I'm pretty well versed on settings etc
    Recently I've spent many hours training up my first ever legend player and am ready to unleash him on my opponents
    This season however, despite playing much weaker opponents in 6 of my first 7 league games he hasn't't hit the back of the net once.
    How is this even possible? After almost 3 years of playing I'm beginning to think what's the point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goal Drought-imageuploadedbytapatalk1421680008.429798.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chorley_jon View Post
    I play on the top level of my server server so I have a good understanding of how the game works and feel I'm pretty well versed on settings etc
    Recently I've spent many hours training up my first ever legend player and am ready to unleash him on my opponents
    This season however, despite playing much weaker opponents in 6 of my first 7 league games he hasn't't hit the back of the net once.
    How is this even possible? After almost 3 years of playing I'm beginning to think what's the point?

Yes i know youre feelings not all players are always good at legend. Some 6 * would be better maybe but yeah i understand you what is THE point when you make high value player nord gen legend if he perform bad after legend iTS very strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Maybe you must observe what different you 're doing in CH.L. or in the Cup because there, your player is doing well.
    Maybe he needs more challenge
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Maybe you must observe what different you 're doing in CH.L. or in the Cup because there, your player is doing well.
    Maybe he needs more challenge
    With mine in his league i guess not just a time to he be back in form i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    join the club, there seems no point continuing playing this game, its so random this season, just lost 4 in a row to **** teams on lvl 25