Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Enrico Habiger

Thread: New To The Game

Exclamation New To The Game

Hi guys, I started Top Eleven late November last year. Every season I have won promotion and my squad is pretty neat. I'm currently fifth in the table this year but will finish 2nd-4th and hopefully qualify for the CL next season. I'm currently at Level 3 and have over $5.5M, but have zero tokens. I was wondering if there is any way to get tokens without having to buy them??? I.E. are there any offers that are free and give good bonuses or any other way of earning tokens legitimately?

Regards

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomoshb View Post
    Hi guys, I started Top Eleven late November last year. Every season I have won promotion and my squad is pretty neat. I'm currently fifth in the table this year but will finish 2nd-4th and hopefully qualify for the CL next season. I'm currently at Level 3 and have over $5.5M, but have zero tokens. I was wondering if there is any way to get tokens without having to buy them??? I.E. are there any offers that are free and give good bonuses or any other way of earning tokens legitimately?

Regards
    Hi, zero tokens are very bad. Take a look at this thread ---> http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-tokens.html

Greetings from Germany
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are many offers, and on the main site you might find the watch videos for tokens, though that varies by location so it's not always available.

Be careful with any offer, take screen shots every step and read everything required so you don't miss a step. I have done offers, but only one for things I would have bought anyway.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]