View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

    66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

    206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

    148 35.24%
Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 874
Like Tree695Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

  1. #371
    Newbie rjmarathon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Olathe, Kansas, USA
    Posts
    8
    I have decent eyesight. But the letters and buttons are way too tiny on my Galaxy S3 phone.

    And I had a Champions League match and I couldn't swap out players. And as many times as I pushed "change tactics" in match, it never came up.

    I've uninstalled the app. I'll play from my PC, but I'm not going to squint at the app.

    F for legibility.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Olathe Athletic, founded 3/11/2014

    League Title: Season 1, 5, 6
    Cup Winner: Season 1, 10
    Champions Winner: Seasons 6, 7, 9
    Promoted: Every Season (1-14)


    SCOTT STERLING!!

  2. #372
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    153
    Classically crap, total failure ... hahahaha player on my computer 253Q becomes 123M, and on the phone and on the 254Q he still stands 122M ...

    Automatically add skills hahahahah, destroying people players to negotiate .. The option to tag where it is the focus on training, highlight the attack and that his 80% skill added to the defense ...

    The internet who spends fast and stay on the slower, can not even enter the game as it immediately throws an error connecting to the server, while last version of the application that is completely ok with doing just slow ....

    Bravo, many announcements at the end of the stupidity tremendous with a million bugs, but if anyone is expecting otherwise?

  3. #373
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauro Pierucci View Post
    Yes, thats the bad thing, its not real. Now the player auto assigns in the area that you choose.
    In real life meesi dont stack all his training. He develops natural in the area the manager put him to train
    in real life you wont lose tokens that you lost in bidding ... in fact there are no tokens to bid for a player
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  4. #374
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmarathon View Post
    I have decent eyesight. But the letters and buttons are way too tiny on my Galaxy S3 phone.

    And I had a Champions League match and I couldn't swap out players. And as many times as I pushed "change tactics" in match, it never came up.

    I've uninstalled the app. I'll play from my PC, but I'm not going to squint at the app.

    F for legibility.
    I think you personaly have a problem with the app. I have the same phone but i install a custom room with the last SO. Maybe its the version of the android the problem.

  5. #375
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    in real life you wont lose tokens that you lost in bidding ... in fact there are no tokens to bid for a player
    Obvuisly the game is full of token every were. Always was like that. i dont like it.
    But in transfer wen you push you have to lost something. if it was free the people push every time and lost nothing, only increase themoney the other player waste.
    You have to decide when you spend the tokens. Its part of the game and it always bee that way.
    If the people dont like it are plenty of similar game with less paytowin
    K_6 likes this.

  6. #376
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    On Facebook you are advertising tweet for TOKENS ?? HELL NO KEEP YOUR TOKENS

    JUST GOES TOO PROVES YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE HERE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

    edit; my reply too it >>>> HELL NO KEEP YOUR TOKENS, i`v not got update as on Laptop but from what read if this update comes to laptop i`m off, this Auto ADD OF SKILL POINT`S is BY FAR the worst idea and the battery life on phones being used up quicker than normal and not being sub or change formation during game ?? well you HAD 11 Million user`s guess that is going to drop faster than you can say xxxxxxxx, WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO FACEBOOK USER, FORUM MEMBER`S AND THOSE ON TWITTER ??
    Last edited by spornybol; 01-27-2015 at 03:08 PM.
    seanmeg likes this.
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  7. #377
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    On Facebook you are advertising tweet for TOKENS ?? HELL NO KEEP YOUR TOKENS

    JUST GOES TOO PROVES YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE HERE, FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

    edit; my reply too it >>>> HELL NO KEEP YOUR TOKENS, i`v not got update as on Laptop but from what read if this update comes to laptop i`m off, this Auto ADD OF SKILL POINT`S is BY FAR the worst idea and the battery life on phones being used up quicker than normal and not being sub or change formation during game ?? well you HAD 11 Million user`s guess that is going to drop faster than you can say xxxxxxxx, WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO FACEBOOK USER, FORUM MEMBER`S AND THOSE ON TWITTER ??
    I,ve posted on FB too,asking nobody to comply for a few measly tokens,these developers need to listen to their playing managers

  8. #378
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    i had the notification for my match today

    good

    first step done

  9. #379
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    It's weird, so many new members in the forum and nobody asking about the real use of allocating sp in those three categories and nobody asking if special ability is really useful.
    Excuse mr Dinara :
    What's the difference between a ST with 50 def/ 50 att/ 50 m&p and a ST with 40 def / 55 att / 55 m&p ?
    What's the difference between a player with "corner specialist" ability and a player that has 40 more sp in attack skills ?
    What's the difference between a player with DC/DR positions and a DC with 50 more sp, that playing in DR position in a game ?

    If someone knows for sure those answers, then I could decide if I want or not auto-sign sp, or the choice to add sa or extra position in a player.

    If this whole thing is only about selling players, then why don't we ask about a chance to set a player in neg. list if he is just Q9 or Q4 ?
    t11_fan and Dean_1 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  10. #380
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    128
    I just had a second match... again it is ridicoulus to be not able to see both teams position in the field and substitutions are really a pain

    Moreover there is a strange BUG: if there are some matches on going, and I want give my support... I ckick on the first... ok... I click on the others... nothing... I return ALWAYS on the first match
    Last edited by Marco De Bortolis; 01-27-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Page 38 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast