View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

    66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

    206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

    148 35.24%
Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 874
Like Tree695Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

  1. #381
    K_6
    K_6 is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    CHARLIE's land
    Posts
    49
    Be closer to real life is the only argument of Nordeus team too, but whe are ni a game, there are so many unreal things in top11 too..why choose this one so? i mean it's a choice of strategy to form young players, in order to sale them more easily or waiting good offers. in the league where i am, even a *9 or *4 is very hard to sale ( i tried 3 times to sale a 20 y.o GK with SA without succes for example), aged more than 22/23 is impossible to sale, even with SA...so i wanna say **** off to this reality
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2015 at 12:13 AM. Reason: profanity

  2. #382
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4
    No to auto assign of skill points!!!
    Top Eleven 2015-1.jpg

  3. #383
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    128
    Hey... where is the list of top scorer, assistman etc etc?

  4. #384
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    What level of the game are you, Zan Barrage? I think that when you reach top of your server, you will change your mind on automatic skill points adding. Because at higher levels the only way to sell players is if they are close to the next star. That is because there only a handful of managers at the very top of the server and consequently not enough buyers on the transfer market. Personally, overall I have almost 100 skill points that I have not used for my 22 players. And this is because most of them are one skiil point away from scout. And if they become scouts, I cannot sell them, simply because there are no managers who play one level above me to buy them. Do you understand me on this? This update is really ruining my strategy, because if one or several of my 5 star players now underperform, I cannot sell them, if they become scouts in a few days. So that means that I will be stuck with a bunch of underperforming players that I cannot sell, but only can sack, which is really bad for finances. And that is why this update is horrible from where I sit. And it's not just me I guess. Best regards.
    Honestly, I think Zan's level has nothing to do with it: he's entitled to have opinions and his are as good as yours.
    I find in your demonstration its own contradiction: you say there are so few managers at higher levels. So why shoud this update be adapted to their wills and not to others' ?
    The rule is going to be the same to everyone: so at some point, your players will sell - simple market rules. Only the strategy is going to change.

  5. #385
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    This is a Joke!

    I just made a bid on a player i put for sale! Just for fun! Big bug

    Now i can do bid wars with my on players
    Last edited by Dman2pt; 01-27-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    t11_fan, Synthespian, K_6 and 2 others like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  6. #386
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    This is a Joke!

    I just made a bid on a player i put for sale! Just for fun! Big bug

    Now i can do bid wars with my on players
    Love this, this will confuse oppo if they see you are bidding for your own player
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  7. #387
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    I just won the auction of my player!

    Besides losing a token, nothing changes, not even His current contract!
    Sully and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

  8. #388
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I just won the auction of my player!

    Besides losing a token, nothing changes, not even His current contract!
    you`v actually give a me an idea but Nordeus are too deaf listen
    15 Titles
    10 Runner-up
    5 Champions league
    2 Runner-up
    4 Cups
    2 Runner-up
    1 Treble

  9. #389
    Moderator dave1311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Northallerton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    So Nordeus getting slaughtered HERE and Facebook, i`m also guessing they getting this on Twitter too yet again they are keeping quite as too what they plan on doing about this ridiculous update apart from we are collecting the view`s and passing them on ?? NOW why did NOT LISTEN TOO THE TESTER`S OF THIS UPDATE ?? what`s the point of getting beta tester`s if you ( Nordeus ) are just going IGNORE what their views are/were and now because you could not give a brass monkey`s to the beta tester PLAYER`S ARE QUITTING
    I was a tester and it feels like all my views and concerns have been ignored. I told them auto assign would be a disaster. I told them we need to see percentages and every other negative in all of these posts I commented on. Yet everything has been ignored. Frankly I'm not in the least bit surprised by all the criticism. I do hope that they re-consider but I guess they are just trying to increase token buying so I won't hold my breath. Very disappointed. Luckily although I had the updated version on my iPhone I saved the old version on my iPad so can still use that till they pull it and force update.


    FC Loella. Server 121. Level 14

    11 League Titles

    2 Champions Leagues
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC
    Level 104
    47 League Titles
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

    1 Super Cup

    Top Eleven Forum Moderator

  10. #390
    Newbie 100 dinara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Here are some of the answers to the questions you are asking. Thanks for all the questions and comments, keep them coming as they do help us and we love feedback. We may not have all the answers now but we will continue to keep you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by M Noor Iqbal View Post
    always happen like this, addition please...

    Attachment 36859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lê Anh Minh View Post
    Can't play the game after updated to new version. Game stucks at "Waiting for Scout reports". Some1 help me plz!!!
    If you have Dr. Web antivirus installed, you should turn it off while playing Top Eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    How I supposed to complete my players special abilities???
    This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015 but we have heard your feedback and our developers are aware of your comments. Top Eleven 2015 will continue to be developed with more and more features being added over time, but at this moment you can finish Special Ability upgrade on PC.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    huge confusion, no alarm when matches startt
    On iOS, you should click on device settings, then on notifications, find Top Eleven and turn notifications on.
    If you play on Android phone, try to transfer Top Eleven application from your SD-card to internal phone memory. Also, if you close the game by clicking on "Back" button and confirm, you will stop receiving notifications. In order to prevent this you should exit the game by clicking on "Home" button.


    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    The vibrating during selecting and switching players is incredible disturbing.
    Vibrations can be turned off and on in game settigns.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    ...and i want Option from my tablet to make on what Intensity to be my players.
    With new training you don't need training intensity. If you want to train your players harder you just need to repeat the training again, now you don't have to wait 10/30/60 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssdy Uesatchaphon View Post
    why I cheer my friend 1 only and connect very difficult?
    but I like new model.
    This issue is already fixed and after the next update you should be able to support more than one friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Cristian View Post
    we need numbers for condition to know when to train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jult52 View Post
    1)seeing the percentage rest rather than just the color bar is important. I would add that feature back.
    2) reinsert league individual player rankings for scores and assists would be good. I always enjoyed tracking those in the old version.
    This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015 but thank you for the feedback, our developers are working on improvements and will be adding more features in upcoming releases. If you have any more ideas to make it better please share your ideas with us. We love to hear your feedback.

Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast