Thread: Why do I find it hard to come across a young amr?

Why do I find it hard to come across a young amr?

I am trying to find myself a good young AMR but they never seem to come up on the transfer list. Is there a lack of AMR or something?

I am after one so that I can experiment with the 4-5-1V formation
    Season 1 League: Winners

Season 2 League: 2nd, Champions League: Runners up

Season 3 League: 1st, Champions league: Quarter Finals, Cup: Play-Off

The answer lies in the question....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    The answer lies in the question....
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    I am trying to find myself a good young AMR but they never seem to come up on the transfer list. Is there a lack of AMR or something?

if you check your scout list you will understand. it is a mirror of the players that the game generates. the majority of the players are central players DC, MC, ST. also the game generates more players able to play classic 4-4-2. the other positions and especially AMR, AML, AMC are harder to find. it's also profitable for nordeus this lack of players cause it's encouraging the transfer market token wars
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    if you check your scout list you will understand. it is a mirror of the players that the game generates. the majority of the players are central players DC, MC, ST. also the game generates more players able to play classic 4-4-2. the other positions and especially AMR, AML, AMC are harder to find. it's also profitable for nordeus this lack of players cause it's encouraging the transfer market token wars
    You are absolutely right and I'm with you .

This season I felt very tired to find any AMR and I waited 5 or 6 days and at the end I decided to buy AMR from the scout 6* 87 rating, 28 y/o but the good news that his form so great and score and play great till now and i think in keeping him the next also.

Last season the problem was in finding AML and also after 6 or 7 days I found him and it cost me a bid war because this position wasn't in the auction or the scout and when i tried to buy this position from negotiation i didn't succeed and when i find him finally in auction i was ready to buy him even with 100 T and finally he cost me 47 T and near $ 95 M ; but because he was so valuable his selling price was dropping too much in every bit round and what? he is my super hero till now from the previous season his quality when i bought him last season was 5* (79 rating) and this season is 5* (84 rating).

I have too much situation like this and I used to be sure that any player cost me so much or i forced to buy him from the scout (will play great and do better than all players in my team.

I bought AMR 5* player from 3 season and till now he playing with me but he was 5* in the last two seasons but this season he is 4* but I can make him 5* by adding him all retained SP but i want him like this till next season to sell him with too much money or sell him in negotiation (he also cost me so much over 100 T and $ 143 M can you imagine ?!) but he scored for me like 100 goals in 2.5 seasons; he deserve every $ & T paid on him.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post

It depend from a server to an other one, for exemple I always have AMR's on the transfers list but I have problems with DL. On others accounts I had problems too to find AMR or AML.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It depend from a server to an other one, for exemple I always have AMR's on the transfers list but I have problems with DL. On others accounts I had problems too to find AMR or AML.
    another reason then to restore this thing with the servers. i also play 2 accounts in different servers and sometimes it seems like i am playing a different game. but the problem with the attacking midfielders i face it in both accounts
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

on my servers its quite easy to find AML even good ones. But AMR are quite hard to find and good ones are like an endangered species, popping up once a week and everyone cares for them xD.