Thread: TE2015 update for phone and tablets

TE2015 update for phone and tablets

for TE2015 update on tablets i want the option of selecting the INTENSITY of my players like on web platform...bcs when i make the MAX Intensity from my PC on three traits and join from my tablet....its drop auto on one!! and i must go again on PC make it again on Three and etc....so i cant play TE2015 on my tablet and watch my matche's bcs of this Intensity i can ez loss the game....and now i must stay on my PC and play TE...fix it pls
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by anub1s View Post
    for te2015 update on tablets i want the option of selecting the intensity of my players like on web platform...bcs when i make the max intensity from my pc on three traits and join from my tablet....its drop auto on one!! And i must go again on pc make it again on three and etc....so i cant play te2015 on my tablet and watch my matche's bcs of this intensity i can ez loss the game....and now i must stay on my pc and play te...fix it pls
    say no to auto add skill points!!!

i think auto add skills are only when u training not when u take SP from match.....
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook