Thread: Losing, Losing, Losing..... Pls Help!!

Losing, Losing, Losing..... Pls Help!!

Hey,

I had a great start to my Season. I had Qualified for the cup. I started winning the important matches 15/25 (including the cup). I won with a team who had a Quality greater than me, but eventually lost in the Top 16 4-1 on aggregate. Then I also started losing my League matches.
    I win most of the time. My players get gud rating, they hav gud Morale(very gud). BTW my rating is 34.9, others are 30 and below only two are gud.
    I normally beat the crap out of weak teams (5-0, 11-1 u kno wat i mean). Now im losing really bad, i dunno wat happened. Pls Help

Formation is 4-1-2-2-1, Mentality - From Defence to Attack

Losing, Losing, Losing..... Pls Help!!-capture.jpgLosing, Losing, Losing..... Pls Help!!-capture-1.jpg

My Formation and Tactics

Rookie
    Check your win bonus.........biggest motivation. Lost most matches , because of that.

Hope this helps,

Go defensive with counter on and press whole pitch as you have 5 players in there half !!! hope this helps

First to say hello to all fellows managers on this forum as this is my first post...
    @Dhamin Why your DL/DC player play on DR position when you have DR players? You should switch their positions... Also I see that you have one ST playing on AMR position... Though this also might not be true, cuz I had one AMC/AMR player who*getting*5/6 ratings when he played on those positions and 8/9 ratings when played at MR position... Also I believe you don't need that counter attacks most of the time, only vs stronger opps and with defensive mentality...