Thread: top11 update 2015

top11 update 2015

Ok so I see most dont like it, but I dont see a help thread so here it is !!!!!!

Ive been using it and have tried a few things I'm sure others have too so instead of a thread ( there have been several) , about how bad it is ! I thought we would start one with others helping , and Mods can help and admin (maybe) can help but us players need to stick together.

Top 11 wont die, we do keep playing ( if we want)

( Mods does not include MO ) lol

If your not sure about a feature on the new edition just ask ! Ok ??

we are here to help !!!!

I will check back each day to answer any questions you have ( if I can ) maybe others will too

lets help each other

When being in the Transfer section, where do I find players salaries?
    It seems this information has been lost after the update?!

Is it only me/a bug that I can now only put just a single player into the favourites of the transfer section or is this tremendous BUG a so called new feature of T11? What do I need to do to have more players in the favourites? Previously up to 3 was possible.

Hi Knipser to add a player to your fav's just click the button top left of his shirt colour picture he will be added , I can add more than one but maybe its a level thing ? as before the higher your level the more you can add to your fav's

You are right about the salary though! this appears to be gone, the only salary I can find is on the scout list ???

hope this helps ? its as much as I know

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you want to talk about top11 please use this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-2015-a.html thank you and good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook