Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Dire Form upon updating.......

Apprentice

Dire Form upon updating.......

Before the update I was top of the league and unbeaten - since the update I've won 2 (against relegation fodder) drawn 1 (against relegation fodder) and lost 3.

WTF is going on? Coincidence? I doubt it.

All my players are playing like bell ends all of a sudden and it's getting to the stage where I just can't be chewed with the game - could be the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Any mod or developer care to explain why? I'm not holding my breath mind. Probably just delete or move the thread.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Mods here are *not* experts. We are players like yourself, the developers are experts..

It could just be an inconvenient slump in form, one of my teams just started losing for no reason (and I didn't update.)

Were you holding a bunch of points that got randomly assigned? That would mess with my team, I think, since I skew my skills, if it evened them out they might play differently...
    dave1311 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The Mods here are *not* experts. We are players like yourself, the developers are experts..

It could just be an inconvenient slump in form, one of my teams just started losing for no reason (and I didn't update.)

Were you holding a bunch of points that got randomly assigned? That would mess with my team, I think, since I skew my skills, if it evened them out they might play differently...
    Lost again today, couldn't make it up.

I don't farm skill points, I use them when I get them - so it can't be that.

It's annoying because it's not through bad management. There's nothing I can do to change things. All players are fit and happy and I'm losing games to far inferior opponents who don't even have their manager present.

My team are flying now they've got next seasons stars.