Thread: Do players like Ronaldo and so on gain experience faster?

bNy

Do players like Ronaldo and so on gain experience faster?

I just managed to buy player named Cristiano Ronaldo, 22 years old 5 stars (28 quality I believe) from Portugal. Will players with names like Ronaldo and so get more experience/being more likely to get really good over time?

Quote Originally Posted by bNy View Post
    I just managed to buy player named Cristiano Ronaldo, 22 years old 5 stars (28 quality I believe) from Portugal. Will players with names like Ronaldo and so get more experience/being more likely to get really good over time?
    no

It doesn't make any difference, Your previous owner has changed the players original name to Cristiano Ronaldo. It costs just 1T to send a player to deed poll.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

bNy
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It doesn't make any difference, Your previous owner has changed the players original name to Cristiano Ronaldo. It costs just 1T to send a player to deed poll.
    Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bNy View Post

Post a screen
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

bNy
    Do players like Ronaldo and so on gain experience faster?-newsquad.jpg

This is how my squad looks atm, however I have a few players injured on the bench that. I usually do 3atb. Bought the right and left defender today though so I can try out 4-5-1.

That's awesome bro! Change his number to 7 and train him to have dribbling abilities + free kick as well. Then focus all the skill points on speed and dribbling only. When he reaches 90+ speed and 80+ dribbling, you automatically get shadow striker SA. It might take a season or 2 and a lot of green boosts but it's worth it. I hear the engine is releasing ballotelli after as they plan to release 20 special players for the next 40 weeks from the official partners. I can't wait for Louis Suarez!