Thread: what about the new scout list ............... I bored from nordeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the new scout list ............... I bored from nordeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is nordeus wants us to not buying scout players from the new scout list .......

a striker with 23 years old with corner kick spcial ability , his quality is 104 and needed to 15 skill points to be 105 ,costing 64 tokens ................ nordeus bored us from this game .....................offfffffffffffffff

mine are still 50T so not sure what is going on?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Mine also are 50 always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is correct. I got an update last night with scout players ranging from 34-69 depending on age.

I like the new scout list.

It will force people to think about what positions they really need with scouts and weigh up the value of such a purchase.

The older players being available to pick up for cheaper will make the game better for those that are on a very tight token budget (as in can't afford to buy them and can't farm them).

I think the competitiveness of the game will increase with these changes.

I agree with dropping the price for older players but there is an even more significant increase on young players. Since most people go for the younger ones this just looks like another cash grab. I buy tokens and this game is expensive enough. The development costs are nowhere near the level of a console game and the price is MUCH higher if you want to win consistently. I am just now finishing the first season and I know I paid more than a console game already.

This is unfortunately where the gaming industry is headed. They see how a cheap browser game can make hundreds of dollars per year from dedicated players, that it vastly outweighs the free players, and nobody is going to want to put in the development for games like FIFA.

I play this because I like management sims, If they would add this kind of element into FIFA I wouldn't be here but as it is you either get an arcade style game with great graphics and gameplay but really weak management aspect or a management game with no graphics. Sad

FIFA has instead gone with that awful card based game to get their micro transactions. They want to use their expensive licenses to the max instead of making the best game.