Thread: Throwing a match to help family/multi-account

Rookie

Throwing a match to help family/multi-account

I'm in a good league and me and two others are running away with it so there is only 1 champions league place up for grabs.

I played a mid table person yesterday. He sent out his strong team and I beat him.

The next day(today) he played 4th placed guy. He sends out a dreadful team with no strikers and as many players as he can on the wing. The 4th place guy plays primarily down the middle.

The 4th place guy has same surname so possibly family but in anycase this is match throwing and I dont think it is fair on the other teams trying to get the champions league spot. He has gained a point and numerous goal advantage and I think these points should be taken from him and maybe an additional points for cheating.

I have screen shots and it is very clear that this account has been abused to help the other.

Anyway where/who do I report to this and send the evidence.

Cheating really annoys me.

Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    Okay Thanks

Before I get someone in proper trouble can someone have a look at my attachments and let me know if I have a good case or just being paranoid....

Pictures include todays thrown match. The match I had yesterday and the league positions.

Throwing a match to help family/multi-account-exhibit-1.jpgThrowing a match to help family/multi-account-exhibit-2.jpgThrowing a match to help family/multi-account-exhibit-3.jpgThrowing a match to help family/multi-account-exhibit-4.jpgThrowing a match to help family/multi-account-exhibit-5.jpgThrowing a match to help family/multi-account-league-table.jpg

Rookie
    Just to add.

The manager of Giggs was of Malaysian nationality when I last played him ha!

clearly suspicious..

Quote Originally Posted by joshyt View Post
    I'm in a good league and me and two others are running away with it so there is only 1 champions league place up for grabs.

I played a mid table person yesterday. He sent out his strong team and I beat him.

The next day(today) he played 4th placed guy. He sends out a dreadful team with no strikers and as many players as he can on the wing. The 4th place guy plays primarily down the middle.

The 4th place guy has same surname so possibly family but in anycase this is match throwing and I dont think it is fair on the other teams trying to get the champions league spot. He has gained a point and numerous goal advantage and I think these points should be taken from him and maybe an additional points for cheating.

I have screen shots and it is very clear that this account has been abused to help the other.

Anyway where/who do I report to this and send the evidence.

Cheating really annoys me.
    don't bother yourself cause nothing is gonna happen. nordeus can't do anything about fake accounts, only facebook. but it's impossible to prove this. he 'll insist that the account belongs to his father, mother etc he will give a mobile phone number as a proof and everything is perfect. just focus on your team to kick his ass. it's much sweeter winning a competition against active managers and even more if they play dirty.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Topic closed, the discussion of multi accounts is currently banned on the forums.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*