Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Brian Dang

Thread: Abandoned Team

Abandoned Team

Looks like my league going to go down to goal difference as the top four are only separated by 5 points.
    The bottom team in the league is clearly abandoned due to all players out of position, aged 32/33 etc. all my rivals have managed to play this team and wins range from 10-0 up to 16-0.
    First game I played I got awarded 3-0. They had a player suspended so no show. My next game against this team is tomorrow.
    Today this team played and was beaten 11-0. In the 87th minute they had a player booked who is now suspended for the game versus me tomorrow. They now only have 10 available players so I know what will happen tomorrow, I will be awarded another 3-0.
    So this title will surely go to goal difference and all my rivals have the advantage of having played this team at least once.
    I appreciate a win is a win but it does nothing for my team stats or my title prospects. The only benefit is I have longer to prepare for my CL Final tomorrow night.
    I know there is little can be done but in the interest of fairness surely an abandoned team should just have their games expunged with everyone awarded 3-0 ?
    I lost a title a few seasons ago because this happened and now it's going to happen again. I almost want to contact the guy through Facebook and ask him to give me his team !!
    Gripe over.

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 14

11 League Titles

2 Champions Leagues
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Yup 3-0 it was.

11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Yup 3-0 it was.

11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    So sorry to you But in my opinion, the season is not deciding by the last game rite...if your team strong enough then u will have the huge advantage in term of the goal difference...

Anyway, A spot in CL is not that bad,bro...Cheer up!!!
    Every season u are the champion will make u very tired...hahaha..trust me...even though I am bore with league title since i won 13/16 seasons but twice i finished out of top 4 also not make me feel disaster...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 02-06-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    So sorry to you But in my opinion, the season is not deciding by the last game rite...if your team strong enough then u will have the huge advantage in term of the goal difference...

Anyway, A spot in CL is not that bad,bro...Cheer up!!!
    Every season u are the champion will make u very tired...hahaha..trust me...even though I am bore with league title since i won 13/16 seasons but twice i finished out of top 4 also not make me feel disaster...
    Cheers dude.

11 League Titles
    2 Champions Leagues
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup