Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of season trolling - Question about mentality.

Unhappy End of season trolling - Question about mentality.

T11 decided to troll me at the end of the season.

Yesterday I lost the cup against a much much weaker team.
    Today I lost at home in the league against the last classified team and tomorrow I have to win to stay first.
    And 2 hours later lost the CL final after scoring the first goal. (2-1)

I bet tomorrow I will lose the league too.

P.S.: Is it just me or a team has more opportunities in normal mentality than in attacking??
    Every time I change to attacking in the last 15 minutes, my team doesn't even try to score!

End of season trolling - Question about mentality.-troll2.jpg
    Last edited by Alexinho; 02-06-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    T11 decided to troll me at the end of the season.

Yesterday I lost the cup against a much much weaker team.
    Today I lost at home in the league against the last classified team and tomorrow I have to win to stay first.
    And 2 hours later lost the CL final after scoring the first goal. (2-1)

I bet tomorrow I will lose the league too.

P.S.: Is it just me or a team has more opportunities in normal mentality than in attacking??
    Every time I change to attacking in the last 15 minutes, my team doesn't even try to score!
    U may Check ur bonus scheme n price for ticket entrance..set highest for bonus and lowest fee for entrance ticket

@Alexinho
    That depends on various factors: formation, quality, tactics of both your and oppo's team. I usually start match with mentality. At HT according to statistics and result I decide will I change formation and mentality or keep it same. I use very attacking only in last ~15mins if i need to score asap. Today I've won CL with normal ment.
    Ex top eleven player

Guys, I'm a level 33 manager, I know all about bonus and dependations of the result.
    It just decided to troll me at the end of the season after a very good run in the first 25 days.

Anyway, my question about mentality is when you change only that thing during the match.
    It is just unreal to have less attacks than before.
    So, is it just me or it happens to you too??

Yes , top eleven system is made of trolls

for sure if you change formation during the match vs a strong team you will receive a goal against you , i don't know about changing others things during the match

Nordeus needs to fix the last 10 minutes.
    The losing team should have more attacks than the opponent and there should be extra time.
    For example, today in the CL final my team didn't even try to score at the last 15 minutes.
    This is just unreal.
    (final ball possession 53-47 for me)

my 2 teams has been trolled in Champion league,
    the main teast lost 7-4 at home, they scored 2 time 3 goals in just 5 minutes.
    the 2nd teams lost 9-4 at home, they score 2 time 4 goals in less than 10 minutes ..
    none of these 2 played attacking like brazil lol
    may be it's about the effect of WC 2014 (
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I've just come in the forums to make a similar topic. In my last 3 games l've been trolled. I won the league with 4 games remaining which i still wanted to win despite this for my winning streak. So I started off bad losing my first game then drawing the second. This was my own fault as hadn't sorted the team or any tactics. I'm at level 5 manager and were to approach the game differently. First and second seasons I won probably down to having better players than my opponents? Third season had a good rivalry and came second. Fourth I adopted the counter formation technique and although I came third this where I felt I was having troll results, also this season i didnt buy tokens. So this season I chose to stick with my best team in the same formation, other than my mistake at the beginning this was good for me. So from there I won every game till there only four matches remaining and I win the league. I also got some players in without spending too many tokens. Now that I've won the league why am I losing matches? They are a win bonus I can't afford, moral is always high, they are on a winning streak and have just won the league and now they can't score? Are my players still drunk from celebrating? today I lose 4-1 at home to fourth place, yesterday I play second to bottom, a team that no longer in control from a manager, all players in totally the wrong position,goalkeeper up front striker in defence etc. My team is far superior , during match they have a man sent off, I have all the possession and yet they score a goal with ten men. Absolutely bull

This another thing about top eleven, the scores? they are so unrealistic. In 5 seasons I have never had a 0-0 result, and rarely draw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast