Thread: Losing Skill Points

Losing Skill Points

I like to apply skill points in pairs so I don't apply them as soon as they are earnt. I logged on today to see all my skill points have been removed. This isn't the first time this has happened. I noted the skill levels and they have not been applied they have just disappeared. Is this part of the new update that you have to use them by a certain time?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    On the new update the game assign the points automatically. If you think they just disappeared contact the support team at support@nordeus.eu, thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Did you log from a mobile phone and not from pc ?
    Last edited by ElPocho; 02-07-2015 at 09:59 AM.

I don't want them applied automatically, what a stupid update. The game routinely applies skills to the wrong section, ie attack for defenders, and defend for attackers. It is already tricky enough without not being able to decide where to apply where you want your players to improve. Applying them automatically is for people who are too lazy to log in. I log in every day although can't always make the games. So having the skill points available to log in is what I want.

I log in from PC because I can't log in from my ipad because the new update doesn't work.