Thread: Linking New Club to Facebook

Addicted

Linking New Club to Facebook

First off, hello to anyone that may remember me from being on here previously (I didn't post loads, but try to help out now and then). Secondly, apologies if a similar thread already exists as I tried the search and couldn't find what I needed.

Anyhow, after leaving Top Eleven for about a year or so and seeing that there was a significant update, I decided to have another go with a new club. When signing in via Facebook however, I was very surprised to see that my old club was still around (which is strange as I thought clubs were deleted after about 3 months of inactivity). I do not want to continue with the old club and wish to link Facebook to my new club.

Summarised question. Is there a way I can 'unlink' and effectively kill off my previous club and link my new club to Facebook and if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks in advance.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Uhm, was it a mobile team or another FB team? I am not sure if it was FB to FB if you can but you should ask at http://www.topeleven.com/support/

Addicted
    The previous one (the one mentioned in my signature) originally started on mobile but was linked to Facebook. The new one I started a week ago was mobile only and I want to link my new club to Facebook and remove the other one.

I have raised a request with Nordeus, so am hoping that it can be done one way or the other. Thanks for the help.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1