Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 3 Post By Amane Ito

Thread: different level different class of players?

different level different class of players?

i recently saw a picture of a player worth 4.5m for a 5 star
    and this is a shock for me as i've never seen that before
    im level 1

does this mean different level has a different class of players ones which are better?

also if i sell a scout player do i get tokens?

Dreamer
    Players with exceptionally high market value train faster.

Youngers players are more expansive in general. At the same quality, young players that train extremely fast are the most expansive. These known as fast-trainers are also the most sought after, often result in bidding wars.

At the lower level you should try to get as many young players as you can get. They will increase in value faster than the money you spend for him. But be warned as bidding war may happen, so getting a fast trainer can be a risky business.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADHisham View Post
    i recently saw a picture of a player worth 4.5m for a 5 star
    and this is a shock for me as i've never seen that before
    im level 1

does this mean different level has a different class of players ones which are better?

also if i sell a scout player do i get tokens?
    The price and wage of players go up as you level up.
    The quality for your level is indicated by the stars, which is why when you promote to a new level your players lose a star.

You only can get Tokens when a player of yours is bought by Negotiations.
    ADHisham likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks for answering my question Cat

final question
    since im only level 1 and my average squad rating is 19 now
    will my league be with others at 19 average(being any level)
    or just the same level as me and roughly the same rating

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They will be same level, and the Quality could vary but shouldn't be very far above yours.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright cool thanks man

Dreamer
    The player quality one can have is limited by the number of stars. It is capped at 9*
    The manager level increases the quality bracket 5 points for each manager level. Your players will drop one star every time you level up even though their quality stays the same.

Your manager level can only go up, never go down. Even if you lose all matchs in the league you stay at your current level.

The number of stars is capped at 9*. You can't assign skill points to a player when a player is capped by your manager level.
    The maximum quality you can buy at any given level is 5* from transfer market or 6* from scout list. You may however train your players to 7* and above if you have the resources. It is very expansive (in terms of booster packs and tokens) to train a player above 6* however, and it's even harder to reach 8* and 9*.

In cup or CL there is a disadvantage if you are lower level than your opponent. A player 2 levels higher than you can sign players from market 10 quality higher than you due to the increased quality bracket.

It is however more expansive to maintain a team at a higher level due to increased wage and market values of the players.
    So it is important to increase your income so that you can afford a team with higher quality players.

Inversely you may keep your team quality low to limit your expenses, build the facilities and stashing money so that you can build a strong team at a later date.

Remarkable for a lvl 1 player to have a 19 rated squad this early in the season. If you are actually at lvl 1 you will likely walk all over the league you are in and have a good shot at the cup.

I finished lvl 1 with a 22 rating and went undefeated in my final 19 league games and won both league and cup.

Most opponents in lvl 1 are going to be 12.5-14.5avg.

At level 1 finding a 4.5 million player is crazy stuff