Thread: Player Value

Player Value

When I level up to a higher league every player loses some of his value. For example the last day of season 13 his is worth 50M $, first day of season 14 his is worth 48M $. That's probably because he has aged one year.

I'd like to know how much he loses before I level up. So my question is can I calculate the players value? Like multiplying his skill points with some factors like age, special skills, manager level or something else. Or is it just like every player loses 5-10% of his value?

And I have one more question: There must be I highest league with managers level 70 or more I'd guess. What happens to them when being promoted to the next higher league when only half of them are climbing up the the next level? I imagine like being on top of a pyramid. It would be very interesting to know which players actually are at the top of this pyramid.

Thanks,
    John

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Your players lose value because they are older and in a harder League (as represented by the stars). The younger the player the less change in value, some hardly at all. I don't know any way to calculate it, maybe someone smarter has figured that out. You could record your wages/value in a screen shot and compare it the next season. The level I am now at the values are all very close, but early on there is vast difference.

The value isn't as important as the wage to me, since that goes up when you re-up his contract, no matter they lost value. Wage in the early levels doesn't matter as much, but can be an indicator of his training quality if it is a low wage and high value.

We are in Season 63, so there could be some managers of that level (I am sure there is level 50) At those rarefied heights there is mixed level Leagues and server holds to keep parity.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would just keep my players and use them until i gather enough money to buy a young team all over again. Do with what you have only buy player went really needed I have bought 2 players and i started last league I came 1st an used the proze money to get a 3rd dc for my squad and a cam.
    LONG SHOTS,FLICKS,HEADERS,GREAT RUNS INTO SPACE, AGILITY,VISION

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

In Game Name: Dat Legit Manager
    Style of Play: Attacking and Pressure