Thread: Why such a big difference in token pricing?

Why such a big difference in token pricing?

Hi!

I just started the game. Considering I enjoy it, I was about to purchase a stack of tokens on android when I decided to log into the web version of the game. And I was quite surprised to notice the massive difference in pricing.

Essentially, if you buy via android, you get 80 tokens for 10 Euros, if you buy via paypal, you get 115, and if you use facebook, it seems to be steeper than via android.

On a similar note, I also noticed that the android app lacks some functionality, while the web interface lacks some functionality available on the app as well (for instance, focusing training on just attacking/defending/physical).

Perhaps the answer has been repeated several times. I tried searching, but unsuccessfully. But would love to get an answer/have someone show me link to a previous topic where this subject was discussed.

Regards

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The pricing has always been different... now it seems more so. I thnk FB has some part in determining the price on their site, and pricing for buying by phone will partially be determined by the services/companies involved in the transaction, even through the main site depending on the service used the price will be different, and also differs by country.

I have always found the main site using paypal the best deal.

The new App is very different from the desktop version.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you for your reply, Cat. I ended up using paypal too.

Famous
    It's quite possible to play the game without buying any tokens.
    You'll find most long term players have bought in the past, realised that any advantage the tokens give you are lost within a season or two, and then adapted their way of playing for a more 'long term approach'.